Ride Service/Shuttle from College Station to IAH

1,268 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by dubi
NashvilleAg16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at booking a 6AM flight out of IAH (on a Sunday), but need to figure out how I'm getting to the airport from B/CS. Ground Shuttle doesn't run that early.

Does anybody know of anything that could get me there? It's a $400 difference to fly out of Easterwood, so that's my barometer.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Drive and park is going to be best bet I think for that early. Unless you want a long uber or private car like an Ed Cravey transportation or something like that. Some of the hotels near the airport will allow you to stay the night and park in their lot during your trip as well.
AggieBaseball06
AG
Ground shuttle on Saturday night and get a hotel near the airport- preferably one with a hotel shuttle?
dubi
AG
How long will you be gone?

There are some hotels that include 7 days free parking with a 1 night stay.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
dubi said:

How long will you be gone?

There are some hotels that include 7 days free parking with a 1 night stay.

We've done this a few times for early flights. Works out well.
dubi
AG
We do it for our 7 day scuba trips. I love driving up Friday night for an early flight and not being in a rush.
Rasslin Cheesehead
AG
There are a number of hotels that will let you spend the night and park for up to a week, they usually have a early,early shuttle. Whenever I fly early, I usually do this.
DisneyFan5
I have spent the night at a hotel and left my car countless times, with no issues except this last time in Feb. Had a late flight into IAH and woke up in the morning to leave and discovered that someone had cut off the catalytic converters right off my SUV sometime during the week it was parked. I know it can happen anywhere, but just be careful about what car you leave.
dubi
AG
DisneyFan5 said:

I have spent the night at a hotel and left my car countless times, with no issues except this last time in Feb. Had a late flight into IAH and woke up in the morning to leave and discovered that someone had cut off the catalytic converters right off my SUV sometime during the week it was parked. I know it can happen anywhere, but just be careful about what car you leave.
That happens in BCS!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.