College Station Large Item drop-off? Cardboard recycling?

1,437 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TheAlarmGuy
busdriver88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there a place in BCS that we can drop off large items? I have several cardboard boxes that I need to get rid of.
There may not be time to do the job right, but there is always time to do the job over!!
trouble
AG
There's a cardboard dropoff on campus.

TexAg1987
+1
They have a big roll off dumpster that you can throw large items in.
UmustBKidding
You are supposed to flatten boxes at TAMU, even though a lot don't and it totally clogs the system. They also want other items grouped and bagged, again many don't and it makes a total mess. I suspect at some point because of the abuse it will go away, but my opinion.
TexAg1987
They have some small individual dumpsters that are segregated.

The large ones have signs on them that say they are a mix of all recyling items. Cardboard, glass, aluminum, plastic. Not sure how they handle that, but boxes not broken down doesnt seem to be their biggest issue in that part.
bobinator
AG
For the large items, if you don't have a house find a friend with a house and just put them by the curb on the bulk pickup day.
TheAlarmGuy
Twin City Missions takes Cardboard 979-822-7511 speak to Tracey Moore
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.