Exchange area at new police station

1,521 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Love Gun
BMo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Is there a place to meet people that you may be selling an item to and the new station? TIA
ukbb2003
Yes, there is, although I recently found out that you are not supposed to sell firearms there. That seemed odd to me. If I was selling a firearm, that is the place I would want to be.
BMo
ukbb2003 said:

Yes, there is, although I recently found out that you are not supposed to sell firearms there. That seemed odd to me. If I was selling a firearm, that is the place I would want to be.
Thanks and agreed on the firearms sale.
EBrazosAg
AG
Is it against the law to sell a firearm there ? If not, then I'd sell my firearm there.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Love Gun
EBrazosAg said:

Is it against the law to sell a firearm there ? If not, then I'd sell my firearm there.
I don't think it is against the law, but the signs say that it is not allowed. No clue why or how old the signs are.

Just meet anywhere, but bring a friend - and maybe y'all bring hidden friends of the semiauto variety. Never had a problem meeting folks around town.
Alte Schule
I would think that the CSPD parking lot is monitored by closed circuit television. During this time of constant criticism, vitriolic hatred and violence directed at law enforcement I can understand why CSPD would be alarmed if they saw someone, in the station parking lot, on camera, pulling a firearm out of their vehicle.

Over the past several years I have sold many firearms through TexAgs. I always meet the buyer in the parking lot of a business that sells firearms. I have never had a problem.
EBrazosAg
AG
Good idea.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stupe
S
It's on the side that faces Krenek Tap. I liked it the old station better. It was out front where everyone could see you.
BMo
I'm not selling a firearm so really not a concern for me. I don't have any for sale.
Love Gun
BMo said:

I'm not selling a firearm so really not a concern for me. I don't have any for sale.

If you're exchanging money, kids, guns, electronics, etc. just make sure you take someone with you if you have concerns. Well-lit, open areas with a bunch of people, but not too many to allow them to slip away in the crowd.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.