Best place to buy used zero turn mower

1,334 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by chucktheaggiejeweler
michellecan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have 1/2 acre, not wanting to use a pushmower. Is buying used wise?

TIA
whitespikes06
AG
What is your budget? I have a Ferris IS600z 48 in. I would be open to parting with. I am in the market for a larger mower deck for our place.
meinkee
Ikes. We have purchased both new and used fron them over the years. Always have parts when needed. Our used has performed as well as the new one.
Stupe
S
I second Ikes.
ChampsAg
3rd Ike's

Spenser is a great guy
555-PINF
Not quite a rider, but I have a one year old Cub Cadet CC 800 that I'm looking to sell. It's a multi-speed powered walk behind with a 33" deck that I purchased at the beginning of last Spring. My current hour reading is 60.1 after mowing last weekend. I have closer to an acre with a postage stamp sized house and the speed of a walk behind has proven to not be enough. I bought it new from J5 Tractor in Navasota for $1,499 plus tax - I'd sell for $1,000.

https://www.cubcadet.com/en_US/wide-area-mowers/cc-800%C2%A0/12AE764B010.html

Previously, I lived in a much larger house on a 1/2 acre lot and had a 42" zero turn. It was overkill, as evidenced by the fact that it was a several of years old and only had ~120 hours on it when I sold it.
michellecan
Got a good used one from Ike's!
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
I was just about to post another recommendation for Ike 's, but it looks like you already pulled the trigger.
I bought a used commercial mower from them. Since we only mow 3 acres at most, once a week during the growing season, it will last us years. Ike's has been great for service as well.
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.