Mechanic Recommendations

1,271 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CrottyKid
JaxDad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need to replace an ignition coil
Playtuagain
AG
B&B Automotive has never done me wrong for a brick and morter. Not sure about a shade tree if that's what you are looking for.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Brazos Valley Automotive. Always been honest and reasonable. Can't recommend them highly enough.

That said those parts are usually not difficult to replace if you wanted to try it. How do you know that's the issue?
TSJ
AG
Sweet Kitten Fee said:

That said those parts are usually not difficult to replace if you wanted to try it. How do you know that's the issue?
Yeah depending on the car and engine configuration, a coil pack is one of the easiest things to replace. As long as you know that's the issue, I think most people have the capability to replace one.
histag10
AG
Aaron Automotive
AnchorFoundation
Monkey Wrench Mobile Mechanics

Lucas: 979-574-9673
goatchze
AG
Olympic Automotive
Smeghead4761
Superior Auto on South College.
halibut sinclair
2nd both Olympic and Superior.
maggie16
Pick Ups Plus on South College Ave. Blake (owner) is very knowledgeable, great pricing, and fairly quick turnaround.
JaxDad
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Brazos Valley Automotive. Always been honest and reasonable. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Autozone ran a diagnostic. I want to thank everyone for the input
CrottyKid
AG
Playtuagain said:

B&B Automotive has never done me wrong for a brick and morter. Not sure about a shade tree if that's what you are looking for.

Agreed. These guys are awesome.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.