Landscape Design Recommendation

1,744 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by chucktheaggiejeweler
agtwister_5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are looking for recommendations on someone who can help us with a landscape design for the front of our house.

At the end of the day, we would like someone who can look at our space and illustrate some design options that we can use to make a decision.

Thanks in advance!
armymom
Kendall at Kevin's Landscape
Uncle Bug
AG
Same boat, but was going to load "iScape" on the tablet this weekend to at least try to develop a vision to have some sort of reply when the landscape guy shows up and asks, "What do you want us to do?" I don't know if you're there or not... I'm a total novice.

agtwister_5
AG
We have some general ideas, but are hoping to get some professional help to put that vision together.
bloom
I know a few people who have used Yardzen and been very pleased.
TXCityGirl
I read a story today about Kevin's and it warmed my heart. His team is voluntarily mowing/caring for the yard of a young widow who lost her husband in February. After hearing this, I'm definitely going to call him for any future needs we have.
befitter
Alan King
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
You cannot go wrong with Doug McBride. He is not the cheapest, but he does an incredible job.
(979) 219-0128
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.