Texas Reds

1,616 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tailgate88
Wicked Good Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sounds like the recommedation for 2021 was NOT to have it occur under Bryan's economic system of Destination Bryan

Was hoping to see this for the coming year maybe in 2022
Justin2010
AG
Dumb.
EBrazosAg
AG
You can bet they decided not to do it because the economic impact numbers were marginal. You can always put lipstick on a pig, but at some level some time the truth comes out. I always thought it marginally relevant. We have one significant sized winery. I think they can do better. Will they ? That remains to be seen .....
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GSS
It would be a scary number, to see how much red ink the Reds Festival created over the years, sometimes poor planning, sometimes simply bad luck with the weather.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
Tailgate88
AG
I heard some of the audio from the meeting on WTAW. The downtown Bryan folks said it took over 50% of their labor hours to put it together and felt like they had other projects that did not get enough attention. Recommended getting other city employees involved as well.

It's a shame it won't be back this year.
Tailgate88
AG
https://www.kbtx.com/app/2021/04/14/texas-reds-steak-and-grapes-festival-canceled-bryan-to-focus-on-other-events/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.