Coming to visit

1,536 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by befitter
OldArmy12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heading back to Aggieland tomorrow for my first visit since before Covid to see some of my investment clients. Wife and I don't really mask up anywhere down here in Corpus, but no idea what it's like up there. What's the lay of the land?

Basically I need a gym to drop into that won't require a mask while working out (the Rec's policies are NUTS! Are they even allowing non-students to drop in?) and just a general idea of what coffee shops are still around and not crazy on the masks.

C/O 12
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Not sure about gyms (I do CG and they have never required a mask) but I do go to Sweet Eugene's maskless at least once a week with no issue. Many of the college kids still walk in with one and ditch it as soon as they sit, but I and many others go in without ever wearing one and no one had ever said anything nor is there any sign posted.
OldArmy12
AG
CG?

Awesome on Sweets. That's my go-to but wasn't sure how they'd be.
Eliminatus
AG
Minuti on University has great coffee and snacks and masks are not required. Kinda become my new favorite new spot I have found.
AggieBaseball06
AG
Eliminatus said:

Minuti on University has great coffee and snacks and masks are not required. Kinda become my new favorite new spot I have found.

I'm not a coffee person but on the occasion that I'm in the mood for coffee or a midday snack, Minuti has become my go-to.
Roland Schitt
AG
They do have great coffee and their gelato is damn good too if not concerned about the waistline lol
befitter
No mask needed at Golds for members. Staff wears them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.