Boxing Gym

1,023 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ezmoney
reineraggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know a good boxing gym in BCS or a gym with good boxing classes? Beginner here. Looking to get back in shape and always wanted to try boxing. No time like the present.
FamousAgg
I took classes at Brazos Valley MMA, they offer classes more in the way of Kickboxing rather than boxing.

You can do classes that are more fitness oriented (just punching and kicking bags) or you can go for more of a sparring and fighting route where you are learning MMA techniques with light sparring with a partner. I participated in the latter as a beginner, and enjoyed it.

I don't have any experience with a true "Boxing" gym
TXCityGirl
Windy Sport & Fitness does boxing. They are on Highway 30. I can't find a website, but they have a Facebook page you can check out.
MB19
AG
reineraggie09 said:

Anyone know a good boxing gym in BCS or a gym with good boxing classes? Beginner here. Looking to get back in shape and always wanted to try boxing. No time like the present.
BCS Boxing at Main/MLK in Bryan.
ezmoney
AG
Bryan/college station boxing is an option here in town. I've never been but can say I know coach perry and he's a stand up good guy. I'd recommend him on that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.