Where to buy perennials and other flowerbed plants

1,538 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by rsa
Post removed:
by user
AgsWin2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Site One on Highway 30 in Bryan.
GSS
Farm Patch.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
HydroAG
AG
Second Site One. Was able to find some perennials there last Saturday.

Farm Patch in Bryan usually has good selection too, but was a bit thin on inventory 2 weekends ago. Might have got more in by now.
deh40
AG
We hit Farm Patch, Circle D, Producers, Site One and both Lowe's this weekend. Lowes in College Station actually had the best selection of any of them.
UhOhNoAgTag
I got fed up with local garden centers. Drove an hour down the Aggie Expressway to Houston Garden Center and came back with a haul!
brhuggs
BoBo's in Jewett is my go to nursery. Well worth the drive!
Jetty
AG
Farm Patch!!
war hymn aggie
AG
I've saved a bunch of $$ by waiting to buy plants later in the year at the Houston Garden Centers. They have sales that go 50% off in June.

They have a good selection, even at 50%. Just gotta water them more regularly once they are planted.
rsa
AG
At the risk of dating myself, I miss the old Sunset Gardens nursery -- great selection and very knowledgeable folks. I would like to see places like that again, but the local spots listed above do a fair job of keeping us stocked. Trips to larger options in Houston and Austin can fill in the missing plants.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.