Truck stereo installation

1,638 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Slocum on a mobile
michellecan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hubs and I are restoring our 86 Chevy. Where is the best place to get a stereo installed?

TIA!
Tailgate88
AG
Mobile Toys (Audio Video).
EliteElectric
Mobil toys
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Supposedly mobile toys. They sure didn't want my business when I went in a few weeks ago though. Wow.
Bucketrunner
Jack's
75AG
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Supposedly mobile toys. They sure didn't want my business when I went in a few weeks ago though. Wow.
Expense? Poor service? What happened?
BCS-Ag
Creative Audio Concepts on South College near J Cody's will be a great resource for you. They not only do a ton of car stereo installations, but they also restore vehicles to show worthy status. Go talk to the owner Lance, he's a great old Ag!
JP76
+1 for CAC
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Poor service. Three of them standing at the counter. Took several minutes for someone to even say hello and see what I needed while I was standing right in front of them. Then looking up parts, just mumbling to themselves. I asked about a couple of options and they seemed really annoyed, again no eye contact mumbling and staring at floor. Just overall acted like they'd prefer I wasn't even in their store so I gave them what they wanted.
75AG
AG
Yikes. Well that's not good customer service.
LastHamlet
AG
Mobile Toys.
MikeTV
Sweet Kitten Feet, I don't know what happened when you were there, but it sure doesn't sound good, and I will mention it to Chris. I do know that I see cars show up at Mobile Toys from all around the country, and the work they do there is absolutely amazing. It's like an everyday car show. If you have a minute, scroll through some of the pictures on their facebook page.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
That's exactly why I went there. Established reputation for doing great work. I don't know, maybe my job was too small for them. Doesn't matter now. Obviously others have had good experience working with them. And everyone is entitled to a bad day so I wouldn't say my one isolated experience is an indictment on the whole business. Just left a sour taste in my mouth.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.