Seamless gutter repair recommemdation request

2,530 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by halibut sinclair
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our gutters are going on 23 years old now and the water isn't toward the downspouts properly (pooling in sections in gutters).
Need recs on companies that will do an honest, solid job.
Broncos
Brazos Valley Seamless Gutters
Country Bumpkin 3
Brandon Telshow 979.406.0502 Did outstanding job on our house
nthomas99
AG
Broncos said:

Brazos Valley Seamless Gutters

+1. He did mine a few years back. Great price, great job.
EliteElectric
I used Shawn at Seamless (779.3400) last year, 275 LF (whole house) with 8 down spouts and it was around 1400 installed. They did a great job and were finished and cleaned up in around 4 hours. Highly recommend them
AgProgrammer
AG
Alvarez Seamless Gutters in Navasota did our entire new build last fall. They did a great job. I had Aggieland and Brazos Valley both come out and Alvarez was the cheapest and had the shortest lead time. They did a wonderful job and were very pleasant to work with.
ct95
AG
DONT use Alvarez. There is a reason they are the cheapest. Shoddy workmanship, can't match paint trim. And when asked to make it right, they made no effort fix their mistakes. They took the money and ran....
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Would like to hear more about Alvarez from others. Got a quote from them and Brazos Valley. Very big difference in cost.

Any other Alvarez experiences?
BCSWguru
the number on the BV Seamless website goes to voice mail and indicates its another number. Is that normal behavior?
AgProgrammer
AG
That was not our experience at all about 5 months ago with them. They were the most responsive, lowest cost and were able to get to us the quickest. They did a great job on our place and I would say it was semi-complex.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
They replied to my email in minutes and came to my house on a Sunday. I was definitely impressed by the motivation to come speak with me, answer my questions, and talk about options.

As far as color, they picked the same color as Brazos Valley, and same materials.

Definitely would like more input as this isn't the cheapest project, so I want to make an informed decision.
Broncos
They had an extremely fast turnaround when I used them.

It could be they had their office number forwarded to a cell phone if they were out of the office.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
EliteElectric said:

I used Shawn at Seamless (779.3400) Highly recommend them

Multiple times
Always great results
Generally quick turnarounds
AG
If you want to swing by and take a look, let me know and we'll connect.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
I may be able to schedule something. I appreciate that offer.
Jason_InfinityRoofer
Country Bumpkin 3 said:

Brandon Telshow 979.406.0502 Did outstanding job on our house
This is who I use for my College Station and Bryan gutters.

Your gutter trades are generally using the same raw materials which are available in the same colors.
https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
halibut sinclair
https://www.seamlesshomeproducts.com/

Stony Jackson and his team installed gutters on 2 houses for us, as well as my parent's house. They do good work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.