Businesses with No Mask Mandate [Staff Announcement on OP]

21,841 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by lmaggie
TAMC11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Post any businesses that stopped requiring masks today.

Only one I know of so far is Gold's Gym.

[This is a running list for businesses that are not requiring masks and is not a thread for debate or name calling. -Staff]

[If a business has signs or employees requesting that patrons wear masks but people inside were not wearing them please do not add them to this thread. We do not want this thread turning into a debate thread and that is what is happening when those posts are made. This is the notification for those types of posts and we are going to remove them from this thread in order to make the thread easy to read. Thank you. -Staff]
EriktheRed
AG
Here is how we will address the situation moving forward at both MAD taco and MAD melt. Our restaurants will be 100% open and our policy is, wear a mask if you want to. This applies to customers and staff.

From MAD Taco
EriktheRed
AG
taxpreparer
AG
EriktheRed said:

Here is how we will address the situation moving forward at both MAD taco and MAD melt. Our restaurants will be 100% open and our policy is, wear a mask if you want to. This applies to customers and staff.

From MAD Taco
Ditto at Bowman Business & Tax Services, with the addition of "We will wear a mask at your request."
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Mr. Hamburger has a sign that masks are optional for both employees and customers. Plus, they are celebrating their birthday this week with 59 cent drinks, fries, onion rings, and shakes.
bushytailed
AG
I don't envy business owners who are having to make this decision. Unfortunately, whatever they decide will anger some people; they aren't able to please everyone. I just hope that everyone can be respectful, kind, and patient as we all continue to navigate this pandemic.
joho
Old enough to remember when we went through all this with smoking / non-smoking. It'll always be something!
michellecan
Jesse's Taqueria is optional for customers. Staff has decided to keep wearing theirs.
BQ_90
AG
ate lunch at Tad's today, no mask worn
ShinerBlonde
AG
Ate lunch at Razzoos. Staff were in masks. The majority of customers walking in were not. No one said anything.

Edited to add - I looked around the front for signage about masks and I didn't see anything obvious but I may have missed it.
BCStalk
Can we post businesses that require masks?

[Businesses that do not require masks is clearly stated in the thread title but if you want to start a list about businesses that are requiring masks you can start a thread. -Staff]
EliteElectric
Had lunch at Longhorn today, some staff wearing masks, a few customers, majority were not wearing masks.
brhuggs
My daughter works there...employees required, customers are not
snaglepuss
Lunch at Hooter's today, no mask required and all tables were open. Staff still wears masks.
BCSWguru
Thanks for getting this going.
TxSquarebody

No mask at Le Macaron

[Edited due to incorrect information. -Staff]
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
Harvest Coffee
selk
AG
Tads no mask on customers and most staff
MsDoubleD81
AG
Lowe's. No signage on front door. Mask wearers were in minority when I was there.
TxSquarebody
No signage, no mask at Shipwreck. Also no hot melted butter, but that's another discussion!
BQ_90
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

BQ_90 said:

ate lunch at Tad's today, no mask wor

No mask. I don't bother looking at the door, nobody working there was wearing a mask

Draw whatever conclusions you want
johnnyblaze36
AG
No employees wearing a mask confirms it all. I'm going there tomorrow.
BrazosWifi
No masks required at our office... but that has been the case the whole time since we don't have much foot traffic (2-5 a month).
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
JB
AG
No signage/Not required at Napa in Bryan
Aggie
AG
Wings n more Univ

Staff still masked up
Nobody in our party wore one in.. no problems
Didn't notice any signage

Hostess stand inside back open..not the outside tent

We're getting there
A Net Full of Jello
AG
No sign at Fazoli's. Staff still masked up, but no issues with my daughter or me not wearing one when we walked in.
MiMi
S
No sign at Firehouse Subs but employees and customers in line were all wearing masks.
TSJ
AG
Ate at Howdy's for lunch today. No signage at all. Hand sanitizer available. Wife still wore her mask but I did not, no grief at all from staff. Staff is wearing masks.

And their food is always delicious!!!!!
BCSWguru
Papa Perez. No masks required.

Also, not real sure what happened to my WB post, but Whataburger on Texas Ave. in Bryan does not require masks.
JayHowdy!
Sign at Newk's has been taken down, but most of the customers were wearing them. Nothing was said to me while not wearing a mask.
halibut sinclair
LSC said:

Whataburger on Texas Ave. in Bryan does not require masks.
Which one?
BCSWguru
halibut sinclair said:

LSC said:

Whataburger on Texas Ave. in Bryan does not require masks.
Which one?

North?
trouble
AG
I think he means downtown or tejas center since they are both on Texas.
techno-ag
AG
The UPS Store in CS had a big sign with a mask but in small print it said something along the lines of we're wearing our masks we hope you do too.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
BCSWguru
trouble said:

I think he means downtown or tejas center since they are both on Texas.

Right. I forget about the Tejas Center
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.