Businesses with No Mask Mandate [Staff Announcement on OP]

21,916 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by lmaggie
Sleepnumber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Republics Sat. Night-no masks anywhere. Hostesses, wait staff, customers. Crowded, noisy, fun. Normality is wonderful!!!
lmaggie
AG
Made an account to keep this thread going and post my experiences lately...

• Papa Perez - No masks required
  • Red Carpet Nail Spa (Jones Crossing) - No masks required
  • CS Ford - Sign on door saying "masks not required to enter this building but we respect your request to wear one with you"
  • Chicken Salad Chick- No Masks/No Signs - Employees and Owner also without!
  • Smitty K's - Employees not wearing masks before Abbott lifted mandate
  • Learning Express Toy Store
Edit to add: Another Broken Egg (no signs) and Kroger on Boonville.

[If a business has a sign or employee requesting that a mask be worn please do not add it to this thread. Thank you. -Staff]
TxSquarebody
No sign and no masks on guests at Raspas El Payasito. Staff still wearing.

threecatcorner
It says on the staff edit, "If a business has signs or employees requesting that patrons wear masks but people inside were not wearing them please do not add them to this thread."

That's why they were editing/deleting posts.

If the business has a sign posted or employee asking you to wear a mask, you don't, and they don't fight you about it, it doesn't mean they are cool with having maskless customers. They may be scared to confront uncooperative customers (someone in League City got shot for asking a customer to wear one).
JaxDad
AG
Texas Burger on Wellborn has a sign saying something to the effect of "Wear one if you want. It is your choice, same as our employees" It also says they will have Mask Mondays and only ask for everyone to wear them then
johnnyblaze36
AG
Jersey Mike's on Rock Prairie today no signs or requirement. I was pleasantly surprised.
RyanFromTexas
I didn't see any mask signs at Cooper's on Friday and most of the patrons were not wearing one. Same for Layne's on Wellborn. All tables were available.
Love Gun
[We have an announcement at the top of the thread and you have been warned in a previous edit to keep political commentary off of this thread and now you are banned for ignoring those warnings. -Staff]
Stupe
S
M&M Apparel has no sign requiring masks.
halibut sinclair
Las Palapas has mask optional signs.
Stupe
S
Jiffy Lube on Fitch does not have signs on the doors.
Tailgate88
AG
At Messina Hof Wine & Roses yesterday. Several hundred in attendance and I only saw a handful of masks, mostly older folks. It looked like normal and was great to see!
PS3D
No signs at Fuego. Staff still used them, though.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Casa do Brasil last night. No masks required and they even let you help yourself at the salad bar area again as long as you put on one latex glove they provide you with for your serving hand.
Bucketrunner
Christopher's last week. No mask signs. Only one group of customers in masks in a full house.
kevmiller
Yoles taqueria on Wellborn seems to have reverted back.

They removed all their mask signs when mandate was lifted, today they were all back up.

I'll return when I don't see the signs any longer.
Tailgate88
AG
At Walk-Ons last night, employees were mask free! Only saw a few customers with masks on as they were leaving.
chickencoupe16
AG
kevmiller said:

Yoles taqueria on Wellborn seems to have reverted back.

They removed all their mask signs when mandate was lifted, today they were all back up.

I'll return when I don't see the signs any longer.

I had never been until this past weekend. We didn't wear masks and they didn't say a word. Food was pretty good.
lmaggie
AG
Las Palapas has removed their masks optional signs and staff is now unmasked

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.