Landscaper recommendations

3,737 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rrose
gummybear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd like to get some ideas/suggestions and bids from landscapers in the Bryan/College Station area. Who would you recommend? Who would you stay away from?
MemphisAg1
AG
Texas Landscape Creations. Did a great job for us.

Talk to Mark, Aggie and owner.
Vinewood_03
Brazos Landworks
Philip @ 979-four one two - four zero four six
currie-s
AG
For residential or commercial landscaping, I would go with Jae Shaw with Shawscapes.
He can do one time projects as well as regular landscape maintenance.
I have known Jae for years and he is a good guy who will treat you right.
His number is 979-571- 828zero
txxwildcard
Rafael and his son Alex do landscaping and fencing and have done really good work for us. 979-676-5018
Corn Pop
Hart
President-elect
Twisted Oak
https://www.twistedoakcs.com
979 224 three nine six zero

Talk to Jake (Aggie and owner)

They do a great job and were much better price-wise than others.
cs69ag
AG
I just got through using Rafeal 979-676-5018 for complete yard clean up and removal of dead landscaping from the ice storm. He did a very good job in a timely way and was very easy to work with. His pricing was MUCH more reasonable than two other companies I had come over and look over the job.

I think I will be using Rafeal for regular yard maintenance too.
armymom
Kevin's Landscape did several projects for me in a very timely manner and were the nicest people to work with.
aggiebeck
Grassroots did our Christmas lights and they were great. I know they also offer a lot of landscape services. Great people. https://grassrootsbcs.com/index.html
AgsWin2011
AG
Landmark has done great for us. They're Aggie owned and operated as well. They make everything easy and will meet with you and give you a free estimate/consultation.
One Louder
AG
cs69ag said:

I just got through using Rafeal 979-676-5018 for complete yard clean up and removal of dead landscaping from the ice storm. He did a very good job in a timely way and was very easy to work with. His pricing was MUCH more reasonable than two other companies I had come over and look over the job.

I think I will be using Rafeal for regular yard maintenance too.

Thanks for the recommendation! For a VERY reasonable price, he removed the dead shrubbery, installed new shrubs, weeded, mulched, and trimmed our crepe myrtle. He was very responsive when I called him for the estimate. I paid half up front and he was here the next day with everything completed by lunch time. Amazing work!
betas2000
AG
Rafael and his son are very hard workers, he replaced all of our fencing recently and is taking care of our landscaping after the winter break!
UhOhNoAgTag
I guess Raphael will be very busy now. I recently moved here and was shocked how much companies wanted to charge to mow. Putting out fertilizer (that I already have) doubled the price! Forget new mulch! And I have a small yard.

My yard in Montgomery County was twice the size and not near the fee. I tipped Jose well because he always did more than I asked.
InfoTechAg
AG
I'm in need of some design help as well as standard landscaping. We have a large backyard, but only the first 1/2 near the house is sodded with St. Augustine. The yard is on a slope and has some drainage issues, and we are considering buying an outdoor playset for our kids and making an outdoor patio area too.

Are any of the people mentioned in this post companies that can help with that kind of job? I've got a little more than just pulling old plants out, mulching, and mowing.

Any recommendations are appreciated. I'm in College Station.
rrose
AG
Aggieland Turf Pros did an excellent job for me when we added a bed in our backyard. Took pictures of what the design would look like before we made a decision on design. My wife is very picky about landscaping looking professional and that's what Aggieland Turf Pros did for us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.