Custom Shower Door Replacement?

909 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by dr_boogs
clinte234
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy...just checking to see if anyone has any recent experience having a shower door replaced? We have a spot that does not fit into the normal shower door sizes...so I figure we are looking at having to get something custom made.

Any recommendations are appreciated!
Abbyag06
We remodeled our shower a few years ago and Marble Craft had the best prices for shower glass and did great work. They also did our kitchen countertops. Easy to work with.
dr_boogs
AG
Acme Glass in Bryan is worth a call.
TimsParents
S
Navasota glass and mirror? Did ours and we're well satisfied
Gig'Em & God Bless
meezermom
We're currently remodeling and need to have this done as well - Acme gave us an insanely high bid and Navasota Glass and Marble Craft are on my to call list.
Abbyag06
We visited Acme as well and their price was twice Marble Craft. I was shocked.
We tried Acme and Wager Glass for 2 shower doors during a remodel. Wager Glass won on cost by a decent amount. Service was excellent. Recommended by our contractor.

https://www.facebook.com/wagerglassandmirror/
clinte234
AG
Thanks!

We've used Marble Craft for a couple of other projects and been very happy with the results...didn't even think about them for this.
dr_boogs
AG
Thanks for this info. Marble craft did our countertops, great folks. Will definitely price check Acme in the future.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.