I'm offering what I can

2,816 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Builder93
Builder93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have been in construction for a long time and I know how to do a lot of stuff. If you are desperate and can't reach a plumber, let me know in this thread if you need help. I can get you my info and I will help for free. I have been leak free but I know many are not. I have soldered pipe, welded pvc, and threaded metal pipe with much success in the past. If you are desperate let me know and I will help as I can without the exchange of money. I don't have all the time in the world but I have some. Respond in this thread and I will tell you if I can help. I will be very honest if I feel I cannot help.
crbongos
AG
What a very kind offer. Fine folks like yourself make me proud. God bless you.
CRBongo
cavscout96
AG
Bump. Builder... Stand up move.
wai3gotgoats
AG
Needing help. In northern Grimes County. Email me at wai3gotgoats@gmail.com to hear the situation.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
93 getting it done. Good Bull!!!
Goose83
AG
You're a good man, Builder93.
michellecan
Bump...
TellMeMore
Not sure if you are covered up or not. I have a lady in an old house near downtown Bryan, pier and beam, has a leak doing about a gallon every 6 seconds. If you can help, she is pretty much helpless. I will come help you as i can......email sender4607 gmail. will give you cell, we can talk. Regardless thank you for doing what you do.
Builder93
AG
Sorry. I just saw your post. Check your email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.