Gasoline supply

2,906 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cz308
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone having trouble getting gas? I haven't been out in a while but I imagine some of the places around town are running low as the trucks haven't been delivering.

I'm assuming a lot, so don't take this as a definitive statement. I'm just asking.

Thanks.
doubledog
scd88 said:

Anyone having trouble getting gas? I haven't been out in a while but I imagine some of the places around town are running low as the trucks haven't been delivering.

I'm assuming a lot, so don't take this as a definitive statement. I'm just asking.

Thanks.

Most stations are either out or off (due to power outage).
WestTexasAg04
AG
Made a trip to the Home Depot and heb yesterday around 5pm and I saw that the Exxon on 6 and university, tx ave and university, harvey and tx ave and 2818 and holleman were selling gas.
curry97
AG
Valero at 6 and RP had gas 45 minutes ago
techno-ag
AG
doubledog said:

scd88 said:

Thanks.

Most stations are either out or off (due to power outage).
Blackouts are over. Let's hope there's enough in the station tanks to satisfy demand. At least there hasn't been as much travel lately due to road conditions.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
WestTexasAg04
AG
One thing I haven't seen is any fuel transports delivering gas/diesel to any stores. Most of the local stores get their fuel from the Hearne terminals. Anyone drive through Hearne lately and see if there's any transports getting loaded? I'm wondering if they are having issues with their terminals because of the low temps.
hudmoon
AG
Oil hauling will start back up tomorrow out of Hearne, so I'd imagine fuel trucks will resume tomorrow as well.
DimeBox17
AG
7-11 (used to be Raceway) next to the post office has plenty. Also, the 7-11 (Tetco) at the corner of Hwy 6&21 has quite a bit. All other Stripes/7-11 are out and don't have an ETA on the next delivery.

Fuel deliveries were put on hold for the last 3-4 days so they are just now catching back up. Very few deliveries were sent out today. I will update as I receive delivery confirmations.
scd88
AG
DimeBox17 said:

7-11 (used to be Raceway) next to the post office has plenty. Also, the 7-11 (Tetco) at the corner of Hwy 6&21 has quite a bit. All other Stripes/7-11 are out and don't have an ETA on the next delivery.

Fuel deliveries were put on hold for the last 3-4 days so they are just now catching back up. Very few deliveries were sent out today. I will update as I receive delivery confirmations.

Thank you.
scd88
AG
Good info on this thread, everyone. Thank you b
WestTexasAg04
AG
Only place I seen with gas available was the Exxon on hwy 6 and university. Other Exxon's mentioned in previous post only had diesel.
cavscout96
AG
Saw folks at the pumps at HEB at TP this AM

I got gas in Navasota yesterday, but the Sunoco station at 6 and 105E only had premium.

JP76
Just left store at Barron and 6 and they had gas
ChampsAg
Sam's pumps were open this afternoon.
GSS
ChampsAg said:

Sam's pumps were open this afternoon.
So in the future?
NRA Life
TSRA Life
DimeBox17
AG
Update on Stripes/7-11 that received fuel today in BCS:

7-11 (formerly Rattlers) on William D Fitch
Stripes at the corner of WDF&Wellborn
7-11 (formerly Stripes) on Boonville&Copperfield
Stripes on Briarcrest&Hwy 6
cz308
I never even knew getting gas was an issue. I topped off my tank every couple of days during the snow/ice storm. Mainly for the added weight (plus the bed was loaded), but also because I was traveling 80mi round trips per day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.