Are any restaurants open around town?

5,010 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by davido
Andrew Dufresne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd imagine even if one wanted to open, half or more of the staff called in.
TexAg1987
Unless they are on generators, cooking could be dicey today.
michellecan
Only found Cracker Barrel open. Only 3 people showed up for work. The wait was over an hour. Who made the decision to open?
chigger
AG
tb9665
Should have seen the line at Panda Express by Walmart in Bryan. It looked crazy.
CS78
tb9665 said:

Should have seen the line at Panda Express by Walmart in Bryan. It looked crazy.

Did you get the duck?
Captn_Ag05
AG
Unless it was on tik tok, there's a good part of the students that probably had zero idea.
halibut sinclair
Most places will be back open tomorrow.
meezermom
Thanks for that info, Mimi! Apparently, I'm not the only one getting sick of my cooking in the house. The kids were asking about either Taco Bell or Rosa's for dinner tomorrow night. Myself, I'm hoping Wings 'N More and Jersey Mike's are back up soon.
BCSWguru
Call before you go. Had Chuy's today and found out they closed at 6.
ShinerBlonde
AG
Wings n More was open today according to their Facebook. We tried Chuys but it was too close to their 6pm early close so we ended up having Mas Fajitas.
Smeghead4761
Kluay Thai in Bryan was open tonight, although they were slow. I think they had maybe 3 people working.
davido
AG
3rd on Main
Txmoe
AG
Guess some Texags mod used his hour of power to seriously edit this thread, but deleted some sincere and helpful info. Costa Vida and Saltgrass were open tonight. Whataburger and Chick-fil-a at WD Fitch were open but with limited menus. Supply chain has been disrupted so expect some limitations on fresh ingredients.
Tailgate88
AG
Definitely ready to get out of the house tonight. Let's update this thread today. I know restaurants really took a hit this past week with Valentine's Day and Fat Tuesday being weather days. They could use our support.
Aggie
AG
I'd imagine that majority of restaurants will be opening today and even more by Saturday.

Should be a very busy weekend for restaurants , people wanting to get out of the house.
And BCS is a community that eats out a lot anyway, pretty much every weekend is a busy weekend for most restaurants around town.
ratfacemcdougal
Looks like Pizza Hut near Rock Prairie will be open today. Just remember, none of the restaurants in town have been getting deliveries. They will have freezer / ref stock since they have not been open, but with power loss, some may not have any supplies while others will be limited.....that being said....I am ready to support my hourly wages friends and neighbors.
lawless89
My wife and I are looking to go sit down to dinner somewhere tonight. Probably will be earlier in the evening as I know some of the restaurants have been closing earlier than normal to get their staff home safely before it gets too icy.

I grabbed a to-go dinner at Imperial last night. Saw that Los Cucos on 6 and Booneville was open.
ringrit
C&J in Bryan was open yesterday and should be open today also. Not sure about the other locations.
halibut sinclair
Joes Place
Gate 12 (at 5pm)
Pepes
Mr. Hamburger
Willie's
Tilted Pint (3 PM)
Chicken Oil
Mr. G's
Boomtown bbq
Solt
Mo's
Feed Barn
Mas Fajitas
Yesterday's
lawless89
Restaurants all along university are packed. Great sight to see!!
Big Cat `93
AG
Good crowd at Chicken Oil tonight.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Good number of people at Rosa's. J. Cody's had a sign posted that said they were closed for a repair but hoped to open at noon tomorrow (Saturday).
davido
AG
Amico Nave was busy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.