Power outages.. report..

45,910 Views | 414 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Slocum on a mobile
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On again, off again..

And I was in the shower.. tankless heater.. boo.. shot out of there real quick..
Rapier108
And BTU is still not turning it back on much. The total number out just keep going up and up.

At least CSU isn't leaving it off for hours on end, not that 15 off and 15 on is really much better.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Aggie
AG
If their maps are accurate there are some BTU customers who have been without power for over 2 hours now

Loaded
AG
Dalton Hughes said:

Back on now. More than an hour for me
We're in the same neighborhood near East Brookside. We just went out again after being on for about 20 minutes.
Dalton Hughes
Staff
AG
Yep. Not much sleep to be had it seems
Aggieland Proud
AG
Off again in PC.
Aggieland Proud
AG
This can actually be quiet beautiful. Sitting in front of the fireplace, drinking coffee, and looking out over the snow covered yard. God is good!
Rapier108
And its out again. CSU gave me 10 extra minutes this time.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Aggieland Proud
AG
PC is back up again.
Rapier108
Yep, here as well. For now. Going to turn on the heat before it shuts down again.
Loaded
AG
Loaded said:

Dalton Hughes said:

Back on now. More than an hour for me
We're in the same neighborhood near East Brookside. We just went out again after being on for about 20 minutes.
Back on again.
HometownAg22
AG
In an out here off Holleman and Harvey Mitchell
Aggieland Proud
AG
Off goes the power again!
Rapier108
Aggieland Proud said:

Off goes the power again!
Edit: About 10 seconds.
Aggieland Proud
AG
Aaaaand we're back in again.

Are we on a roller coaster ride?
Rapier108
Aggieland Proud said:

Aaaaand we're back in again.

Are we on a roller coaster ride?
Same here. They must cut your area and then mine about 30 seconds later. Then do the same when turning it back on.
Loaded
AG
Out again here in Bryan
Aggieland Proud
AG
Back off.
Jackson57
We have been off in Easterling Estates on 1179 since 2:15. No off and on, just off.
Aggieland Proud
AG
Back on! This won't go on all day will it?
annie88
AG
I'm off 1179 a bit in the country in Bryan, believe mine has been out continuously since about 2:30 AM. Getting a little chilly in the house but I've got the fire going again and out near that.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
woodiewood1
Been off and on 5 times so far.
new straw
Off in summit crossing. 5th time. We are only getting about 15 minutes on before off again.
threecatcorner
KBTX said 10-45 minutes per neighborhood, and their power went out at the studio around 2 AM.
dave99ag
AG
Power has been out in Williams Creek (South CS, BTU) since about 3:30am after a few smaller outages. Y'all stay safe out there!
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Internet out in castlegate
AggieAces06
AG
South College Station, but on BTU...

Woke up at 4:30AM to the power coming back on. Outage map said we had been off since 3:00AM. Went out again around 5:00AM. Hopefully it will come back again soon.
Tom in College Station
We are near RP Elementary and it off for the 5th time. This is wild!

And the outage map shows no outages right now.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Just off Deacon and Welsh and we are off for at least the fourth time. Possibly more and I just slept through it.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Power out, Castlegate 2, again.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
And now we're back on.
thann07
AG
Mission Ranch (btu) out. Has gone out and come back on 2-3 times that I know of.
SCHTICK00
AG
I'm afraid my pool equipment is toast
scs2001
AG
How about internet? My power has been on since 6:35 or so, but internet (Suddenlink) isn't working.
CS78
Come to find out, the director of BTU lives in my hood. Who knew?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.