USPS

14,027 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by WolfCall
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dallasiteinsa02 said:

I am getting really tired of them and their lack of even caring to provide service. We are the absolute last stop of their daily route. If they run behind at all, we don't get mail. If it is a package, they just mark it no access to the front door or mailbox. We may go three or four days in a row waiting on a package. I can't even go to the post office to pick it up because it is already placed on a truck for the next day's delivery which may never happen.

After discussion with the local and regional postmasters, they have made it clear that nothing will change. Their entire oversight process is internal and I can't figure out any way to actually get anyone's attention in the chain of command.

I've cancelled Amazon and started buying local. I buy nothing online anymore. The USPS seems to be in collapse. You'll save more money and have peace of mind. I'm buying a lot less and going to the Goodwill a lot lately. I hope there's a turnaround one day soon because this economy and the way things aren't working is terrifying.
woodiewood1
I have 2 packages that have been out for delivery since Friday morning....??

I guess they make money off them, but if they USPS would not deliver political advertisements, which few people read, and somehow stop the two to three preapproved credit card advertisements a day, the carriers probablu would be able to finish earlier in the day.

Politician should have to send you one letter asking if they can continue to send solicitations to you If you don't return it, no more political ads. Maybe a "No send" list they have to use before sending?
HWY6_RunsBothWays
AG
woodiewood1 said:

I have 2 packages that have been out for delivery since Friday morning....??

I guess they make money off them, but if they USPS would not deliver political advertisements, which few people read, and somehow stop the two to three preapproved credit card advertisements a day, the carriers probablu would be able to finish earlier in the day.

Politician should have to send you one letter asking if they can continue to send solicitations to you If you don't return it, no more political ads. Maybe a "No send" list they have to use before sending?

LOL! Great idea. But why would federally elected politicians vote against themselves getting a future vote?
View it this way, if you regularly get political mail that means your vote matters.
WolfCall
AG

Sorry if this is a repeat of another post..
My wife signed us up for emails from U.S. Postal Service. They email us " COMING TO YOUR MAILBOX SOON.": images of the letters we are going to receive and alerts about packages.

USPS Informed Delivery <USPSInformeddelivery@email.informeddelivery.usps.com>

maroon barchetta
I signed up.

Haven't received anything yet.
CEAg78
AG
WolfCall said:

Sorry if this is a repeat of another post..
My wife signed us up for emails from U.S. Postal Service. They email us " COMING TO YOUR MAILBOX SOON.": images of the letters we are going to receive and alerts about packages.

USPS Informed Delivery <USPSInformeddelivery@email.informeddelivery.usps.com>

And we usually get those items.

Eventually.
Somebody has to lose. Might as well be t.u.
WolfCall
AG
maroon barchetta said:

I signed up.

Haven't received anything yet.
Go to the support link below is for U.S. Posstal Service Informed Delivery
https://usps.my.site.com/emailus/s/informed-delivery-inquiry

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.