Girl Scout cookie season has started!

1,597 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MarineBQ04
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cookie season has started in B/CS so be on the lookout for your favorite girls delivering cookies to your door! Rules are very strict this year and most stores are not allowing us to set up in front so here are some ways to get your cookie fix.

1. If you know a Girl Scout, contact her for a link to buy online and have her deliver contactless or in whatever manner you choose.

2. Use this link to buy from a local troop and have your cookies delivered.
https://www.gsctx.org/en/our-council/forms-and-documents/order-girl-scout-cookies-from-a-local-troop.html

3. Order cookies through GrubHub on Saturdays or Sundays from local troops:
https://www.grubhub.com/food/girl_scouts

Also please let me know if you are a local business owner and would be interested in having girls sell outside of your place of business. We have no Walmart, HEB, Kroger, etc. booths available to us so far this year so it would be a great time to join together with local businesses to teach girls about the 5 skills of the cookie sale, Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, and Business Ethics.

If you find a girl selling, be sure to ask her about what she's learning and her goals. I've done this for 12 years now and it's my last year. I love what my girls have learned from the sale and it's never been about selling the cookies for me. It's about raising girls with Courage, Confidence, and Character. My girls have been able to go on adventures that would never have been possible without the sale. Thank you to all of the Bryan-College Station community for your support and please continue to support the girls in this community. You will be amazed at what they can do!
Oogway
Thank you for posting this! When our former cookie connection was no longer selling, I met a great Scout and her mom last year thanks to your advance heads up here. They looked like they were having so much fun together even though I know it is a lot of work.
BCStalk
Great....I was just starting to lose some weight too.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I have to say.....using GrubHub to deliver Girl Scout cookies straight to your door has got to be the smartest thing I've seen during this pandemic.

It's genius.
studioone

I'm checking to see if I can get you some locations...

d
Tailgate88
AG
H-E-B happening?
jrhmc
AG
Tailgate88 said:

H-E-B happening?
No, not this year. I'll post a list of the booths we have with times and locations as soon as I have them tomorrow.
AggieBaseball06
AG
jrhmc said:

Tailgate88 said:

H-E-B happening?
No, not this year. I'll post a list of the booths we have with times and locations as soon as I have them tomorrow.

Are yall looking for places to set up?
jrhmc
AG
AggieBaseball06 said:

jrhmc said:

Tailgate88 said:

H-E-B happening?

Are yall looking for places to set up?
Yes! We have fewer locations that will let us set up so we're needing kind business owners to step up.
bloom
Not a business location idea, but God bless the troops that set up by their vehicles at the youth soccer and baseball fields on Saturdays. Cookies were flying off the table.
meinkee
Jrhmc: thank you for your commitment to girl scouting! My daughter earned her Gold Scouting award and my grandchild is just starting work on her Silver. Scouting is so much more than COOKIES as you outlined above! But those cookie sales fund an awful lot of the program! So again, jrhmc thanks for being a leader and to everyone else:
Buy those cookies! Freeze some to pull out in July and amaze your friends! Thin Mints are divine when least expected.
MarineBQ04
AG
There will be cookie booths at Wal-Marts in February.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.