The Tool Guys - have you used them? Thoughts?

2,275 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BucketofBalls99
BucketofBalls99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are looking to do a full bathroom remodel and possibly the kitchen as well, and was wanting to get some recs and bids.

Has anyone ever used The Tool Guys? What did you think? Did you have a good or bad experience? How did they come in on cost (lower than most/on par/higher than most)? Were they on-time as far as the completion of the job? Any other information you would be willing to give would be great as well.

Thanks
ratfacemcdougal
Two builders that have been in the business for a LONG time. You should not have any issues.
meinkee
We have used them twice. Once when our entire downstairs flooded.
Our daughter also used them. They are honest, straight forward and kind.Easy to work with and no surprises. We especially liked their carpentry subcontactor.
trouble
AG
I haven't used them but I know Randall from my days at Forster Tile and I wouldn't hesitate to use him. Had I not moved to the Austin area in 2004, I was going to use him for a custom home.
IRBF
Randall and Russell built our home. They are good to work with and produce a quality product. They also stand behind their work. They have a great deal of integrity and want their customer to be happy.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Get 3 bids.
BucketofBalls99
Thank you so much for the replies. These are a great help.
AgTrip
They have done a bid for me...never used them due to price.
Rex Racer
AG
We used them to do some repairs on our house and replace all of our brick. They did good work.
Psychag
AG
Randall built two of our homes. No one better. He is one of the most kind and honest guys around.
BucketofBalls99
Any other last minute thoughts/concerns about the Tool Guys? We are about to start making our calls to get some bids this next week.

Thanks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.