Tree trimmer help in CS?

2,197 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Texags84
Texags84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had large tree limb fall and need recommendation on who can help remove in CS. Thanks, James
aggies4life
AG
Will @ up and cut tree service

(512) 913-7205
InMyOpinion
Andy - 979-412-0670
Professional Tree Service

I have used him twice and was extremely happy with his work, especially since both time involved large trees very close to my house than need to be taken down.
studioone
what kind of tree was it?
Texags84
AG
Thanks for the info and Ill reach out and see who can go over. BTW it was an old ash tree but large limb and laying on the cable company line.
studioone
ah.. if it wasn't laying on the lines I might have been able to help... I use ash for woodworking...
Texags84
AG
Hi studioone, I am getting estimates to cut down. If you would like to go over and see if any pieces would be good for you to take I can send you time and day as soon as I get confirmation. Would rather see if some are good for you to use then to landfill or mulch.
Texasyankee
We too had a tree drop some limbs on our house.

Ours is a big cedar and we would like a certified arborist to come assess the tree and make recommendations on what to do with it.

Any certified arborists in the area?
Prune Tracy
dubi
AG
Mrbungle said:

Any certified arborists in the area?
Andy - 979-412-0670

Professional Tree Service
Texags84
AG
Andy is guy that is going to take care of my ash limb removal today or tomorrow.
philothea
Do you do wood turning or wood working? I took down a 10" diameter either ash or elm branch and it has quite I few crotch sections. About 2-3' sections so far. You are welcome to it. I used to woodturn a lot ans if I wasn't so busy I would cut it up ans seal it for myself. Don't feel like having it take up the room to dry to burn it. (Outside city limits so no bulk pick up).
dubi
AG
Yes, Darrin (studio one) is an amazing woodworker!
rc_cat
I know there are a lot of variables in tree removal, but is there a ballpark amount for the removal of one tree? I hate going into things without at least a partial idea of how much I'm looking at for the task at hand. Thanks.
Texags84
AG
Follow up...Andy did a great job and more than fair on price. Recommend and will use in future. Thanks for the contact!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.