Piercing at tattoo shop recommendations

1,507 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by phatpat21
timstreet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're looking to get our daughter's ears pierced and we've been told to go to a piercer at a tattoo shop. Who is the best (and cleanest) in town to get ears pierced?

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
MiMi
S
Both my daughters have had piercings done at Legacy Tattoo, located on Texas Ave just north of University Dr.
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
Have taken two of my daughters to Big Daddy Tattoo on Dominick, next to Whataburger. Good experience overall, aside from some questionable photos on the wall, but guessing that's par for the course in tattoo shops.

They both said it was easy and fairly painless, and the ear piercings have held up well. They did have to take birth certificates (I believe) to prove age, and one of their parents had to accompany them since they were under 18, and show valid ID. Not sure if that's protocol at other places, but liked that they had those checks in place as it seemed they were above-board with the kids.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Big Daddy's did my daughter's ears.
Top notch!
Corn Pop
+1 for Legacy. Don't have piercings but have spent a good amount of time having tattoos done. Clean, friendly and professional.
JMac03
AG
Another vote for Legacy. My 10 year old got them done about 6-8 months ago. Essie did hers.
phatpat21
Big Daddy's Tattoo
there were skittles in there!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.