E2 BBQ

4,141 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TxSquarebody
Broncos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I had the lucky opportunity to win a brisket and beans from E2 BBQ (aka TXsquarebody) for Thanksgiving.

I have to say, it was legit. The brisket had a nice oak and pepper flavor. When I picked it up he said that ribs were his specialty so I will definitely be giving him a try on those. I'd also say that his brisket is worth another go for tailgating or entertaining. I'm typically not a sauce guy when eating brisket but their was sauce included. If you like a peppery, vinegar BBQ sauce it's definitely for you. It was a nice compliment to the meat.

The real crowd pleaser was the beans. Everyone raved about the beans. They were excellent. They had a nice fire roasted tomato and pepper blend mixed in that was different than any beans I've had anywhere near here.

Overall, I'd recommend giving him a shot for a catering event. I'll definitely consider him for a brisket again. I'll also be going back to try the ribs and smoked Mac and cheese. Of course, I'll be getting a pan of beans with whatever meat option I go with.

He was super easy to work with and I believe he delivers anywhere in BCS. Give him a try for your next BBQ fix.
TxSquarebody
Thank you so much for the kind words! I look forward to feeding you in the future!
RichardAg84
AG
I concur - Eric's brisket is legit. Just picked up a couple of pounds of brisket, mac and cheese and beans.
DimeBox17
AG
Does anyone have Eric's contact info? Trying to get ahold of him to ask him a question
TxSquarebody
DimeBox17
AG
Just texted you if you want to take your number down. Thanks!
IWannaGoFast1
AG
Bumping this since we had Eric cook for our family Christmas and it was awesome. As I've seen some others say, the sides, especially the mac n cheese, are great. The ribs were very good and the pork loin was fantastic. I would not hesitate to use them again and they are, in my opinion, the best bbq value in town right now.
TxSquarebody
Thank you, Cole! It was a pleasure to meet you and cook for your family!
tamu05ag
Is this a restaurant or just catering? Could not locate on google search.
TxSquarebody
Just catering....for now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.