Best Pizza in BCS

12,525 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FlyRod
MarineBQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Went to Paisanos tonight. I've had their pizza before. It's okay...better than most of what else is in town. However, tonight was my first time to go in store to get it. Their customer service is horrific. It seemed to start from the top down on lack of caring for the customer. Time took almost twice as long as they said it would (told 25 minutes, took 45 minutes). They didn't even bat an eyelash, apologize or anything.

Desert Power
AG
South Flo is a great deal and pretty decent pizza
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Tried Piasano recently and loved it. (Got both pan and stuffed)

Need to try the new Mr Gs
cj774
AG
halibut sinclair said:

TxSquarebody said:

halibut sinclair said:

Mr. G's. EOT.

Came here to say this. It is under new ownership. The old man got tired. Food is the same excellent flavor but overall better crusts. Service is top notch as well. The lights are on as well as the A/C. Everything is clean and they are opening up the top floor. You can also come in at 8:15pm and still get served...if you know, you know! G's is great again!!
I thought Mr. G had taken on a partner and she was helping to "right the ship", so to speak? I always enjoyed Mr. G. himself and the quirkiness of the place. Nevertheless, it's still great pizza.

Good. The food was good but the guy was a jerk and couldn't stand him.
halibut sinclair
Susan is the new owner of Mr. G's and very hands-on. The pizza is still great - probably even better because she runs a tight ship. Mr. and Mrs. G still pop in from time to time.
Donny Hall
Mr. G was always some damn good people watching. I loved his attitude and how he ran **** like a mobster
FlyRod
For you low(er) carbers, the cauliflower crust pizzas from Blaze and Mod are almost not too terrible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.