Mini Cooper oil change

1,595 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CapeAggie89
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tired of driving to The Woodlands for oil change. Any place in town you would recommend for this service for a Mini Cooper? TIA!
ratfacemcdougal
Brazos Valley Automotive always gets top recommendations
legalbird
Make sure, WHEREVER YOU GO, that they use the correct oil specification.

You do have to watch.
MEF02
AG
I take my p-car to Autowerks on Graham and Victoria. They even let me bring my own oil/filter.
Tim Weaver
Sevciks will do anything you ask them to do within reason. If you need a certain oil, just tell them to use that oil instead of the standard stuff.

You can also buy a set of ramps and the proper wrench and do it yourself for the cost of a single oil change at a shop.
histag10
AG
Aaron Automotive services all types of vehicles. He's also a vet and great guy (who decided to open a new business right before COVID hit).

He has been doing all of our auto work for years, and has never steered us wrong or tried to upsell anything.
gunan01
AG
CarDoc is great with foreign cars. Sometimes they are a little pricey, but they do a great job and are very reliable.
quirkyaggie
AG
I've been taking my Mini to Wolf Pen and they've always done an excellent job.

I recently got Midas on 2818 and TX Ave to do the brakes and install a new muffler and LOVE them. They got a new manager in the last year or so and he works above and beyond and saved me quite a bit of money on other small repair jobs.
75AG
AG
Thanks everyone. Ended up, at least this first time, at Autowerks.
MisterShipWreck
Tim Weaver said:

Sevciks will do anything you ask them to do within reason. If you need a certain oil, just tell them to use that oil instead of the standard stuff.

You can also buy a set of ramps and the proper wrench and do it yourself for the cost of a single oil change at a shop.
Years ago, I used to bring the oil and filter with me to that place, and then they would just charge a certain fee for the work.
CapeAggie89
AG
Pete's Exxon can service Mini's
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.