Brazos Moving & Storage Question

1,883 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by justinsr
Outlaw0206
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seen lots of reviews for moving companies on here but didn't really see anything for these guys.

Any opinions out there?
TexAg1987
I can recommend them. Cody is a good guy. They did a good job on our last move.
selk
AG
They are great. Cody and Lance are the best
txgardengirl
I have used BM multiple times and recommended them a ton - no issues. Lance is great!
EvenPar
AG
5 stars for Brazos Moving and Storage. We have used them for 2 residential across town moves and for a large commercial move. Cody (owner) and Lance are stand up guys and will make sure you are taken care of.
Outlaw0206
AG
Thanks for the feed back everyone.
Broncos
They've been great to work with on a short notice move. Lance has been super responsive and easy to work with. They'll be at my place on Thursday so I'll let you know!
Broncos
They did a great job for a reasonable price today. I'd use them again for sure!

They were quick but super careful with our belongings and the walls of our old and our new house.
gus1390
AG
Highly recommend them
justinsr
I'm very close friends with Lance. He doesn't do much, or any, social media and I am down here sitting in his office and shared with him this thread. He wanted to express his thanks and is very appreciative of all the positive support from you guys....just wanted to share with y'all that posted comments.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.