Christmas light contractors

2,290 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MsDoubleD81
Ajollyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone know of a company in town that buys you lights and installs them for you then takes them down for you?

My roof is too steep for me to do it myself.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
https://www.greenerlawnscapes.com/holiday-lighting-services
Tattoo
AG
www.bcschristmaslights.com

Highly recommend! Owned and operated by College Station firefighters. They do great work, won't rip you off, and are super nice.
tbone94
AG
ooshwa said:

https://www.greenerlawnscapes.com/holiday-lighting-services

+1
JeepWaveEarl
AG
https://www.collegeguysservices.com/

Founded by Michael McCord and Connor Joseph, who are both from College Station, Texas, and attended Texas A&M University. As sophomores in college, they began hanging Christmas lights for those around the community. As the business grew, they realized their opportunity to be a tremendous help to fellow college students by providing an opportunity to serve the community as a way to help pay for their education. Now, CollegeGuys offers a multitude of services in order to provide more college students the chance to serve their communities across the state as a way to further pay for their education.

I cannot recommend them enough. I do not know Connor well, however, I do know Michael well from the community and Lil' Wrangler program and you could not find a better guy.
techno-ag
AG
Getting to be that time of year.

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
ajolly said:

Anyone know of a company in town that buys you lights and installs them for you then takes them down for you?

- For those with Steep Roofs Putting Up Lights.. Cougar Paw Boots are extremely worth a ~$125 investment. Can walk up almost any roof with ease.
Ajollyag
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers said:

ajolly said:

- For those with Steep Roofs Putting Up Lights.. Cougar Paw Boots are extremely worth a ~$125 investment. Can walk up almost any roof with ease.
Thanks, I was wondering if they made boots for things like this. If I wasn't afraid of falling off the roof, I'd actually probably buy these.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Tattoo said:

www.bcschristmaslights.com

Highly recommend! Owned and operated by College Station firefighters. They do great work, won't rip you off, and are super nice.

Just installed mine today

Excellent job.
AG
How much does this tend to cost?
Bunk Moreland
ajolly said:

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers said:

ajolly said:

Thanks, I was wondering if they made boots for things like this. If I wasn't afraid of falling off the roof, I'd actually probably buy these.

If you aren't at risk of falling off... Are you really doing Christmas lights the DIY way?
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
skeetboy3 said:

How much does this tend to cost?

Depends on how many feet of lights you put up. First year maybe $800 on average? Then maybe half that in future years. Includes put on and take off.

First year higher as you buy the lights
AG
Thanks SPI
RJ3
AG
My name is Bo Jenkins and my family owns ABC. We offer professionally installed Christmas lights and have been installing them for years in BCS. It's our favorite service to offer.

Our Christmas Light website has a lot more information about our service that we offer and different ways to schedule a free estimate.

Also, if you're a pest or lawn customer, you are able to apply ABC rewards points towards new services.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
RJ3 said:

My name is Bo Jenkins and my family owns ABC. We offer professionally installed Christmas lights and have been installing them for years in BCS. It's our favorite service to offer.

Our Christmas Light website has a lot more information about our service that we offer and different ways to schedule a free estimate.

Also, if you're a pest or lawn customer, you are able to apply ABC rewards points towards new services.

- Do ya'll Store Lights in Attics or in Climate Controlled Building ?
MsDoubleD81
AG
$800? For how many lights???
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

$800? For how many lights???

Its about 250 feet probably

Remember that half that cost is for the hardware. Half is for labor on and off

Future years it will be half that cost
AG
Thanks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.