Will Post Oak Mall survive?

8,217 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MoreCushing4thePushing
rsa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
91_Aggie said:

I am surprised the COCS hasn't tried to buy it for twice its market value for a convention center (and then later sell it for 75% of what they paid)
Give 'em time. Don't be surprised when they then add a special fee to our taxes . . .
techno-ag
AG
rsa said:

91_Aggie said:

I am surprised the COCS hasn't tried to buy it for twice its market value for a convention center (and then later sell it for 75% of what they paid)
Give 'em time. Don't be surprised when they then add a special fee to our taxes . . .
They'll just raise utilities by another 5 percent.
Post removed:
by user
PS3D
Space does need to be better utilized. Here's what I would do:

- Move the Shoe Dept. Encore space into the former Bealls/Gordmans.
- Expand the Dillard's into the corridor where Shoe Dept. and the other stores were, and close down their old Wilson's/Service Merchandise location
- Convert the former Wilson's/Service Merchandise location into additional retail space, including a new restaurant that faces the exterior
- Kick out for Chuck E. Cheese for a "flagship" retail store or restaurant space
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
We just need to get Post Oak Mall back to it's Hay Day when the Girls Gone Wild bus was using it as a tour stop.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.