Need a Great Tile Installer

1,931 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by gettingitdone
meezermom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're currently working on a bathroom remodel and I've picked out some tile that needs to be very carefully laid because it takes multiple pieces to make a pattern. I'm searching for someone very experienced to do the installation and possibly install subway tile in the whole shower. Does anybody have any experience with someone local who has done an excellent job? So far we've been let down by a plumber and foundation person so I'm a little leery about who I hire.
maddiedou
AG
Text me tomorrow and I can
if i can come look at tomorrow or saturday

979-eight two o-l87o. Gary
maddiedou
QuitTrippin
CR Tile

Jason86
AG
AggieAmmo said:

CR Tile

Seemed to know his stuff but by the time he got me an estimate the job was getting started already. Hear good things though.
meezermom
Can't find any info on CR Tile - except a place out of state. Any contact info?
QuitTrippin
meezermom said:

Can't find any info on CR Tile - except a place out of state. Any contact info?

+1 (979) 450-6512
meezermom
Thanks so much!!!
farmersfight
AG
+1 for Charlie at CR

https://www.facebook.com/CRFlooringBCS
frito bandito
meezermom

How did your tile project go, and who did it?

We are trying to finish a similar project; our contractor has been a no show; and has stopped communicating. Need to find someone else.
meezermom
I wish I could say it went well - we haven't found anyone yet. I have 8 boxes of tile just sitting in my living room!
txxwildcard
Call Aldo 706-980-6050, he is an independent contractor and does work for several tile stores in town.
gonzalez05
If you are still needing someone, contact Joel Gonzalez with Texas Custom Painting, LLC. Very professional and reasonable prices and can give you references as well. His contact number is 979-219-5657.

If you have a Facebook or Instagram, you can see some of his work on his facebook page, including tile work.
gettingitdone
I would reach out to CR Flooring. He has done multiple jobs for me and I have totally satisfied. He has always provided the lowest priced bid. 979-450-0283
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.