Early Voting in Bryan: Wednesday Edition

1,314 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MiMi
ro828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kudos to the good people running this at the Courthouse Annex downtown. No lines. We got in, presented photo ID, got a printout with the code and went to a booth, and were outside in under fifteen minutes. Those folks run it like a well oiled machine. If you vote the first or last day, expect lines. We planned this for the middle of the week deliberately.
FlyRod
I've always found the folks running our polling stations here to be doing a bang-up job. They absolutely deserve the credit.
Sleepnumber
AG
No lines at all at Tabor----today at 11am.
jac4
AG
ro828 said:

Kudos to the good people running this at the Courthouse Annex downtown. No lines. We got in, presented photo ID, got a printout with the code and went to a booth, and were outside in under fifteen minutes. Those folks run it like a well oiled machine. If you vote the first or last day, expect lines. We planned this for the middle of the week deliberately.
Voted at Galilee Baptist church last Saturday. Great experience. In and out within 15 minutes easy. Workers were great. Highly recommend.
ro828
Our daughter voted at the Tabor Road location. Same story. Smooth as silk.
befitter
I voted at CS Utilities on Tuesday just after lunch. Easy Peasy.....waited for about 8 people in front of me. Took me 15 minutes at the most.
techno-ag
AG
Early voting is great if you just wait for the rush to die down.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
BQ_90
AG
i voted last friday at CS utilities, waited maybe 20 minutes, this was about 10:00 AM. Line moved fast
scd88
AG
My daughter voted at the MSC yesterday around 8:15 - literally no line. She walked right in.
trackaggie76
AG
I think the early voting surge in Brazos County is about over. I expect a huge turnout on Tuesday!

Vote early and often!!!!!
KaneIsAble
AG
Wife went to the MSC at 4:45 and there were only 5 people in front of her. I had a similar experience at 8 am last Friday as well.
MiMi
S
Took my daughter to the CSU building this morning at 10am. It wasn't too bad, but the line was wrapped around inside the lobby area (no one wanted to wait outside).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.