Early voting line

13,149 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jeffk
TwoDogs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Voted at CSU on Graham yesterday line was about 50min midmorning. Nice conversation with another voter made the time pass quickly. Good to see a large turn out.
lawless89
aggies4life said:

Just voted at msc. Took 10mins total and they give you a ticket so parking is free. Whoop!

Parked in the garage?
JaneDoe02
AG
I voted yesterday at the MSC. Took about 10 minutes at around 11am.
BaitShack
AG
lawless89 said:

aggies4life said:

Just voted at msc. Took 10mins total and they give you a ticket so parking is free. Whoop!

Parked in the garage?
Yes, the parking validation works for the garage.

Voted there yesterday and it was about a 15 minute wait.
montegobay
Voted at MSC this morning. In and out. No wait at all.
Wicked Good Ag
Friends of mine saw the size of the line and I offered to stay in line for them and vote on their behalf. The process was long and tedious. I looked over each candidates past voting history, political leanings, how they felt in individual subject each of my friends felt were important. I carefully looked at all the information available and voted based upon all The information I had. I voted for eight friends and spent at least 45 mins in line for each friend
I hope Trump approves of the four votes and Biden as well for the other four votes.
75AG
AG
montegobay said:

Voted at MSC this morning. In and out. No wait at all.
Quit telling people about our secret voting spot.

Everyone: it's crowded, overflowing with students, who never have their IDs ready and gum up the whole system. Don't vote here... go elsewhere.
theNetSmith
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

I voted for eight friends and spent at least 45 mins in line for each friend
all 9 of y'all must look a lot alike
rc_cat
1 hour from getting in line to walking out the door at CSU on Graham at about 2 pm today.

If it helps, anyone whose physical condition made it hard for them to wait in line was allowed to go to the front of the outdoor line (I don't know what happened once they got inside).

aggiepaintrain
AG
is the area clearly marked where to go at the MSC?
lawless89
Voted at MSC today about 3:50. Line was out the door and waited about 30 minutes. Voting room is at entrance closest to clock tower. We parked in garage by Kyle field and had to walk all the way through MSC and our parking validation did not work at the garage so had to pay $3 to get out.
dubi
AG
Park at Cain garage and enter MSC at red arrow. Or park at University Center (Koldus) garage and follow the red line around to the back of MSC. It is much more difficult to walk thru the MSC unless you are familiar with it.

theNetSmith
AG
starting to sound like everyone in the county is participating in early voting.. which means the lines on Election Day are going to be non-existent. I think I'll wait.
befitter
Not sure why anyone would be angry over long voting lines. We have 2 1/2 weeks to vote early.
InMyOpinion
happyinBCS said:

I voted out at Tabor only about a 20 minute wait
Yep - about 10 minutes for me
MiMi
S
Drove by the CSU Meeting/Training building this morning (10am) to vote and kept going. The line was insanely long, easily an hour+ wait. Drove to the MSC to vote instead and was in and out in 10 minutes.
aggiepaintrain
AG
also voted at MSC, line moves very fast
halibut sinclair
I voted yesterday right before lunch at the Administration building downtown. I was there around 30 minutes total.
jeffk
AG
Five minute wait at the MSC (and they validate garage parking) yesterday and about 15 minutes today out off Tabor.

No, I didn't vote twice - my wife and I went on separate days because we have three chillens.
UmustBKidding
left house in wellborn at 11 drove to arena hall, vote and return to welborn was an hour total. So 20-25minutes and line, and line shorter at close to noon then it was when we arrived.

RJ3
AG
Voted at the MSC at 10:30am today. Stood in line maybe 5 minutes.
Abbyag06
Voted at the Admin building today over lunchtime. About 40 minutes total for wait and voting. I'm having surgery next week so didn't want to risk a 2 hour wait on Election Day. Happy voting people!
johnnyblaze36
AG
Sounds like the MSC is the way to go. I went to the Graham location around 2 pm today thinking it'd be light at that time and with many early voting days already passed and boy was I wrong.

Nowhere to park and a very long line outside so I just kept on driving.
expresswrittenconsent
Was able to vote at a couple of locations wed.
momlaw
AG
I am confused, how did you vote for friends?
momlaw
EliteElectric
Went to the Tabor Road arena Saturday around 2pm in and out EZPZ.
cavscout96
AG
momlaw said:

I am confused, how did you vote for friends?
it was a joke
SchnauzerMom
Went to the Administration Building this AM. Arrived around 9:15. No line, done in about 10 minutes.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Took 40 minutes at MSC today but I made the mistake of arriving at 12:30. Used my LTC for ID and the lady looked startled and said "Oh. It's one of those".
MadDog73
AG
Voted at Tabor Rd location today at 1:30 PM. 15 minutes.
BCSWguru
johnnyblaze36 said:

Took 40 minutes at MSC today but I made the mistake of arriving at 12:30. Used my LTC for ID and the lady looked startled and said "Oh. It's one of those".
i got the eye for showing one as well. i just laughed behind my mask.
CS78
Still a long line at the Graham Rd location.
coconuthead
The line at Graham looked troublesomely long but moved very quickly.
TChaney
91_Aggie
AG
Yikes. Took a peek at graham rd location at 10:22am and noped out of there. Guess the debate got people fired up.

Will try next week
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.