Aggieland
Sponsored By

Buc-ee's

5,386 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by EBrazosAg
MarineBQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Coming to College Station - On Fitch across from Lowes/Exxon.
Broncos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll believe it when I see it.
Stupe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
That would make that intersection a freaking nightmare.
JP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wonder if they will charge 20% premium on gas like the Exxon does
RGRAg1/75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JP76 said:

Wonder if they will charge 20% premium on gas like the Exxon does

Their gas prices are usually the most competitive around. Should drive that Exxon's prices down. Or put them out of business altogether.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd rather see them at the intersection of Hwy 6 & Hwy 159.
Slocum on a mobile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nnnnooooooo!!!!!
Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok.. for starters that Exxon on Fitch needs to be run outta business. Have never understood why anyone would buy gas there... always one of the most expensive stops in CS.

And why a " nooo" for a Buccees?
TxFoundry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Before they built out Lick Creek trail at Barron/6, I figured that would be a good spot.

Too late for that now
AggieBaseball06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think this is a great location. It's very near where they are planning on building that Disneyland that I heard about in 1997.
Texasclipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarineBQ04 said:

Coming to College Station - On Fitch across from Lowes/Exxon.
What is the source for this?

Bucees will definitely drive down gas prices in town and they will make a ton of money especially on game weekends.
Cholula Verde
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie owned, Buccees just wants to be close to the Mother Ship! Works for me!
Sweet Kitten Feet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
If that location is right, I don't think it'll be a huge one
Texasclipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

If that location is right, I don't think it'll be a huge one
That's a pretty large vacant space. The story is they don't build small ones anymore.
AgGunNut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This info, down to that location, has been floating around for years. If you're getting your news from Brazos Reporter (or whatever that guy calls his pile of garbage website now), it's all hearsay or outright wrong.
Broncos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgGunNut said:

This info, down to that location, has been floating around for years. If you're getting your news from Brazos Reporter (or whatever that guy calls his pile of garbage website now), it's all hearsay or outright wrong.


Wait, this Brazos Reporter info?

I change my answer. I won't believe it.
cavscout96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think somwhere closer to Navasota is probably more likely

Seems like the land values would have to be considerabky less and much easier on and off

I'm trying to think of a large bucess that isn't, essentially, in the middle of nowhere.
TxFoundry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cavscout96 said:

I think somwhere closer to Navasota is probably more likely

Seems like the land values would have to be considerabky less and much easier on and off

I'm trying to think of a large bucess that isn't, essentially, in the middle of nowhere.
Temple and Bastrop, to name a couple...
AgGunNut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He was posting about it almost daily for quite a while.
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mwm said:

I'd rather see them at the intersection of Hwy 6 & Hwy 159.


Oh please no...
cavscout96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TxFoundry said:

cavscout96 said:

I think somwhere closer to Navasota is probably more likely

Seems like the land values would have to be considerabky less and much easier on and off

I'm trying to think of a large bucess that isn't, essentially, in the middle of nowhere.
Temple and Bastrop, to name a couple...


Bastrop is a pretty good example of out in the middle of nowhere there was, and remains, very little right around the site. Pretty big contrast to Fitch and 6.

I don't know where the temple store is. I do most of my northbound travel on 6 through Hearne to Waco, but I suspect, when it went in, it was it in a previously well established area.
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Put it next to Pappadeaux.
ratfacemcdougal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is a new concept / partner venture. It will be a combo Bucee's / Costco with a Waffle House in the middle. The drawings look really cool. I can't wait for them to be posted.
gettingitdone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have been hearing this for years. Don't believe it will ever happen
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ratfacemcdougal said:

It is a new concept / partner venture. It will be a combo Bucee's / Costco with a Waffle House in the middle. The drawings look really cool. I can't wait for them to be posted.
And a trader joes
Marlin39m
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jja79 said:

Put it next to Pappadeaux.


No, put it next to the Boonville HEB. Oh, wait...
snaglepuss
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cavscout96 said:

TxFoundry said:

cavscout96 said:

I think somwhere closer to Navasota is probably more likely

Seems like the land values would have to be considerabky less and much easier on and off

I'm trying to think of a large bucess that isn't, essentially, in the middle of nowhere.
Temple and Bastrop, to name a couple...


Bastrop is a pretty good example of out in the middle of nowhere there was, and remains, very little right around the site. Pretty big contrast to Fitch and 6.

I don't know where the temple store is. I do most of my northbound travel on 6 through Hearne to Waco, but I suspect, when it went in, it was it in a previously well established area.
Madisonville
Sub4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ratfacemcdougal said:

It is a new concept / partner venture. It will be a combo Bucee's / Costco with a Waffle House in the middle. The drawings look really cool. I can't wait for them to be posted.
Don't forget the Top Golf driving range on the top of the building
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Typically they like intersections of busy highways in smaller places. Think I-45 and 21 in Madisonville or 21 and 71 in Bastrop.
cavscout96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
snaglepuss said:

cavscout96 said:

TxFoundry said:

cavscout96 said:

I think somwhere closer to Navasota is probably more likely

Seems like the land values would have to be considerabky less and much easier on and off

I'm trying to think of a large bucess that isn't, essentially, in the middle of nowhere.
Temple and Bastrop, to name a couple...


Bastrop is a pretty good example of out in the middle of nowhere there was, and remains, very little right around the site. Pretty big contrast to Fitch and 6.

I don't know where the temple store is. I do most of my northbound travel on 6 through Hearne to Waco, but I suspect, when it went in, it was it in a previously well established area.
Madisonville
on the opposite side of I-45.... literally, out in the middle of a field.
cavscout96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cavscout96 said:

snaglepuss said:

cavscout96 said:

TxFoundry said:

cavscout96 said:

I think somwhere closer to Navasota is probably more likely

Seems like the land values would have to be considerabky less and much easier on and off

I'm trying to think of a large bucess that isn't, essentially, in the middle of nowhere.
Temple and Bastrop, to name a couple...


Bastrop is a pretty good example of out in the middle of nowhere there was, and remains, very little right around the site. Pretty big contrast to Fitch and 6.

I don't know where the temple store is. I do most of my northbound travel on 6 through Hearne to Waco, but I suspect, when it went in, it was it in a previously well established area.
Madisonville
on the opposite side of I-45.... literally, out in the middle of a field.
temple a little closer into some subdivisions, but, again, heading out of town without much around.
Slocum on a mobile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cavscout96 said:

TxFoundry said:

cavscout96 said:

I think somwhere closer to Navasota is probably more likely

Seems like the land values would have to be considerabky less and much easier on and off

I'm trying to think of a large bucess that isn't, essentially, in the middle of nowhere.
Temple and Bastrop, to name a couple...


Bastrop is a pretty good example of out in the middle of nowhere there was, and remains, very little right around the site. Pretty big contrast to Fitch and 6.

I don't know where the temple store is. I do most of my northbound travel on 6 through Hearne to Waco, but I suspect, when it went in, it was it in a previously well established area.
Temple store is on the north side of town on 35.
woodiewood1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The one in LaGrange is probably the most remote one.
Rexter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
woodiewood1 said:

The one in LaGrange is probably the most remote one.



It's so remote it isn't even on their website.....
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The one down near Waller seems way more "out in the middle of nowhere" then the Bastrop one to me.

Unlike Bastrop it has some competition from that BBQ place across the highway.
Page 1 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.