Childcare help

1,188 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WonkaTXRanger
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We might be looking for new childcare soon for our 2 yr old and our 6 month old. Full time hours (7:00 or 7:30 til at least 5:30) needed Monday thru Friday.

Any leads are greatly appreciated.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
tsuag10 said:

We might be looking for new childcare soon for our 2 yr old and our 6 month old. Full time hours (7:00 or 7:30 til at least 5:30) needed Monday thru Friday.

We've been happy with Stepping Stone for ours. Are you looking for in-home childcare?
tsuag10
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

tsuag10 said:

We've been happy with Stepping Stone for ours. Are you looking for in-home childcare?
Sorry, I should have been more specific. Looking for out of the home daycare. We are currently with a small licensed childcare provider who operates out of their home. We aren't opposed to a larger childcare center.
JP76
I could be wrong I don't think stepping stone accepts younger than 18 months
Esteban du Plantier
AG
JP76 said:

I could be wrong I don't think stepping stone accepts younger than 18 months

Both mine started at 3 months.
histag10
AG
We really liked powersports Jump2Learning, but they only take age 2 and up. Jack and Jill is really close by if you wanted to send the 6m there. I hear great things about them too, especially with babies.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
I highly recommend Prodigy Learning Center! Call and talk to owner Ingrid she's great!
WonkaTXRanger
Brazos Valley Kidz Academy in Downtown Bryan is open for enrollment and they fit your criteria. 979-779-5439
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.