Any current/former Wings n More employees on here?

6,585 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Duckhook
hijakeroo123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Question: Are the honey mustard dipping sauce and teriyaki wing sauce made in house, or can they be purchased somewhere? Signed, a DFW former student who is having major cravings for both of these.
amanda04
AG
I've wondered if the seasoning salt they put on the fries and their blue cheese dressing were made in house too. I feel like the seasoning salt has to be pre-made but I've never found anything exactly like it.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Mmm. Their blue cheese is awesome.

If I could take some of their blue cheese over to BWW, then I'd finally be happy with wings in this town.
AggieBaseball06
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

If I could take some of their blue cheese over to Wing Stop, then I'd finally be happy with wings in this town.

FIFY
halibut sinclair
AggieBaseball06 said:

Esteban du Plantier said:

If I could take some of their blue cheese over to Hooter's, then I'd finally be happy with wings in this town.

FIFY

FIFY
AggieBarstool
In this thread: a bunch of people who like sub-par chicken or haven't been to a Wings 'n More or Hooters in this town recently.
halibut sinclair
AggieBarstool said:

In this thread: a bunch of people who like sub-par chicken or haven't been to a Wings 'n More or Hooters in this town recently.
Also in this thread - a big holier than thou chicken wing snob.
cavscout96
AG
WnM are the very first wings I ever had. as such, they are the standard by which wings are measured. I have not had many that rise above that standard.

Th blue cheese is hands down the best.
jeffk
AG
Wings N More's wing quality has decreased quite a bit over the past several years and there's a couple local places better than them, IMO. Their honey mustard remains a top tier dressing though.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Here for the Blue Cheese recipe
Tanya 93
Bullpen Chias said:

Me too
FlyRod
Popeyes advertising ghost pepper wings. Just sayin.
AggieBaseball06
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

I live near the south CS wings & more. I have often considered dumpster diving just to figure out if the blue cheese is a pre-made or if it's something they make themselves.
studioone
bring back 10 cent wings!!!

and the contests.... the eating 500 wings n an hour and get a t-shirt while you bar afterwards...
AggieBarstool
halibut sinclair said:

AggieBarstool said:

Yep. I don't like garbage food and that's exactly what I was served when I ate wings there 10 days ago. Like others, Wings N More was the first place in B/CS I had wings, and was the standard by which I compared all others. They've gone seriously downhill.
halibut sinclair
AggieBarstool said:

halibut sinclair said:

AggieBarstool said:

Yep. I don't like garbage food and that's exactly what I was served when I ate wings there 10 days ago. Like others, Wings N More was the first place in B/CS I had wings, and was the standard by which I compared all others. They've gone seriously downhill.
It's cause they saw you coming.
trouble
AG
FlyRod said:

Popeyes advertising ghost pepper wings. Just sayin.

Popeyes needs to just stop. They brought about this 2020 crap by challenging God's chicken sandwich.
agfan2013
AG
cavscout96 said:

WnM are the very first wings I ever had. as such, they are the standard by which wings are measured. I have not had many that rise above that standard.

I wont argue flavors as that is entirely subjective, but hold a Wings N More traditional bone in wing (drumstick or wing) next to a Wing Stop one and tell me you dont see a difference. Wings N More is way smaller and usually all shriveled up compared to theirs, tons of more meat on WS ones.

They maybe used to be the standard, but not any more. If I'm eating at WNM I get the tenders dipped in whatever sauce I want that day. If Im wanting actual wings, there are far better options.
Jinx
agfan2013 said:

cavscout96 said:

I wont argue flavors as that is entirely subjective,
OP was only asking about flavors and now everyone is mad about wings. Classic texags.
agfan2013
AG
Jinx said:

agfan2013 said:

cavscout96 said:

I wont argue flavors as that is entirely subjective,
OP was only asking about flavors and now everyone is mad about wings. Classic texags.
Dont stand in front of oncoming trains. I didnt start the derail, I just hopped on board for the ride.

Technically your comment isnt about the sauces either Mr internet police.
bobinator
AG
Since we're kind of derailed anyway, getting the buffalo tender platter, under the party tray menu, at Wings-N-More is one of the best value plays in town if you like boneless. You can just cut the tenders into third and it's basically 30 boneless wings for like 13 bucks or whatever it is.
Clucky
We've derailed this far, why not a little further? There is no such thing as a "boneless wing" . They are chicken nuggets in buffalo sauce.
halibut sinclair
Clucky said:

We've derailed this far, why not a little further? There is no such thing as a "boneless wing" . They are chicken nuggets in buffalo sauce.
Is this you?

Oogway
hijakeroo123 said:

Question: Are the honey mustard dipping sauce and teriyaki wing sauce made in house, or can they be purchased somewhere? Signed, a DFW former student who is having major cravings for both of these.
I can't answer your question but here is the number for their corporate HQ. Try calling and asking, it's a great compliment to them to hear from a fan of their sauce I'm sure.

979 space 776 space 0175

Good luck!
Clucky
That man is a hero.
bobinator
AG
The anti-boneless wing crowd is like the klobasnek-instead-of-kolache crowd. It's too late to go back.
Duckhook
AG
Clucky said:

Sure there is. They're right next to the chicken fajitas.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.