Looking for a College Station Lawn Service

4,605 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by InMyOpinion
ro828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Occasionally I've seen posts on here about lawn services. One quite long ago recommended a guy whose primary job is as a first-responder and praised his work. Any help will be appreciated.
FlyRod
Thompson & Sons.
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
If you're looking for just lawn service (some minor landscaping), I'd recommend Jaxon Slocum (yes, he's related to "that" Slocum). I've used him for 3yrs now and wouldn't consider anyone else. Fantastic kid (senior in high school) who ALWAYS shows up on time, texts me before he arrives, let's me pay him monthly, and bought all his own equipment (truck, trailer, equipment) with cash he earned from lawns. Last I asked, he did 50-60 yards in the area and does them after school/weekends. Incredibly impressive young man, with one of the strongest work ethics I've seen!

I know there are many landscaping/lawn services in town that are fantastic, but I really have enjoyed supporting this young man in his entrepreneurial spirit, especially with what we typically see of his age group on social media these days...he's the antithesis of "the norm"! I'm hoping he'll stick around after graduation so I don't have to find someone else. His rates start @ $25.00 (that's what we pay him, but we have a small yard).

*Disclaimer: he didn't ask/pay me to say any of this! I'm that impressed with him and try to refer him as often as possible.

**Let me know if you'd like his number.
Texags84
AG
Can you send Jaxon Slocum's number? I searched and did not find anything but have 2 duplexes that need basic lawn and would like to support him. Thanks
AgsWin2011
AG
Landmark Landscape Group
golf05
For lawn and landscape work, give Jae Shaw with Shawscapes a call at: 979-571-8280
Residential & Commercial Landscaping
General Yard Cleanup
Fence Construction
Lawn Mowing, etc
He can do one time projects as well as regular landscape maintenance.
I have known Jae for years and he is a good guy.
davido
AG
Matt Jones. Call his wife Jill to schedule. She's a realtor.

They've done all of our stuff for over a decade. Very reasonable.

https://www.remax.com/real-estate-agents/jill-jones-bryan-tx/101975943

Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
Texags84 said:

Can you send Jaxon Slocum's number? I searched and did not find anything but have 2 duplexes that need basic lawn and would like to support him. Thanks
Sorry I somehow missed this! If you are still interested in contacting him, I know he is always taking new customers. I just had him out last week and he came by within 2hrs of me asking him (since we're not on a regular schedule in winter). Again, one of the best I've run across!

Jaxon Slocum: 979.777.0984
Stupe
S
Are you looking for fertilization or mowing and landscaping?
dubi
AG
PM sent.
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
dubi said:

PM sent.
Sent back info.
InMyOpinion
I can recommend some great lawn service companies but they are in Bryan.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.