Puppy Training

848 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by benchmark
Lex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there anyone here local that does the S.T.A.R Puppy and CGC programs?
Slagathor
AG
I've heard really good things about Puppy Love Training, located at the America's Country Store in Wellborn.

https://www.puppylovetraining.com/

They offer a Canine Good Citizen course as well as tons of others. I think their prices are fair too. I plan on signing my own puppy up for a course there soon.
dachicken89
AG
I also recommend Puppy Love Training! I've taken all sorts of dog training from them - puppy classes, advanced obedience, agility, flyball, etc. They give you the tools and skills to train with your dog so that you become the dog's focus - not the class instructor. Clicker training method is used to reward positive behavior. Ultimately it is the time and effort you put into it before and after class that makes training successful.
Happy trails and tails!

And yes... their instructors are certified to train/test for CGC.
benchmark
AG
Recently completed Puppy Love Training with my 3-month-old puppy and I was overall pleased. You can only get so much from watching YouTube videos. It was helpful to have my specific issues addressed as well as suggestions on what I might do differently.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.