Need a guy/crew to pull bushes out of front beds

2,721 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by betas2000
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 3 small wax myrtle trees planted by the home builder 4 years ago in my front flower beds. I want them gone, but the root system is pretty broad and deep.

Also need to peel off the top 3 or 4 inches of dirt in my front beds so I can start over. I don't have mulch down as I'm redoing them so the weeds are terrible. I want to just get rid of this first layer so I can go back with proper soil and mix it in with the existing dirt.

Anyone know a crew that will do that?

Thanks.
JP76
Try

Rafeal Leal

979 676 5018

979 402 4977
FlyRod
Wait a few months and the Big Event will come around.
trouble
AG
Unless it gets cancelled again
scd88
AG
FlyRod said:

Wait a few months and the Big Event will come around.

It's what I had them signed up for this year.
scd88
AG
JP76 said:

Try

Rafeal Leal

979 676 5018

979 402 4977

Thanks!
nthomas99
AG
JP76 said:

Try

Rafeal Leal

979 676 5018

979 402 4977
+1

He did our landscaping a few years go and did a stellar job at a great price.
betas2000
AG
Another vote for Rafael and his son, great working guys and reliable. They do all of our landscaping and also have replaced some fencing on some rentals we have.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Bump for Rafeal. Installed a french drain, new privacy trees, a new oak tree, removed a dead one, and miscellaneous work today.

Good work ethic, easy to talk with, great advice and tips, does outstanding work. Definitely hiring again for future projects.
logano33
AG
LW Landscaping 469-336-9980, call or text me. Can get a bobcat out there and take care of it quick, I'm a current student. Thanks!
logano33
AG
can also get you a design for new flowerbeds and install.
txxwildcard
Rafael and his son did an amazing job with some landscaping and a new privacy fence 2 weeks ago on one of our new investment properties!!!
75AG
AG
Based on y'all's recommendations, I had just Raphael and his son come weed, mulch, and install a drain at our house. Couldn't be more pleased! Thanks for the recommendations!
betas2000
AG
Thank you for giving Rafael and his son work, it gets really hard for them aroud this time of the year and I know he has a new born right now. I met him and his family a few years ago and was probably the first person to recommend him here. He gets really excited when I tell him that people put good reviews of his work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.