Roof and Patio Replacement Recs

1,470 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggiepaintrain
iisanaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We had hail damage to our roof and metal patio cover. We are looking to replace the patio cover with one that will have a shingled roof and will tie into the existing roof. Does anyone know a local company that has experience adding a patio to an existing roof? I am willing to work with two different companies for the roof and patio but would prefer to use a single company. Also, at this point, I need a company that communicates well. We thought we had a company and after no reply to an email after a week, I am looking elsewhere.
cz308
We just used Grand Champ Roofing and was pleased with their work. 757-837-2230. He's local so don't let the area code throw you off.

On our patio, we used Bill Bingham and he does great work as well, but he is busy so you'll probably be waiting a bit for him to start the work. He has always answered email and phone and probably can have him out the next day for a quote. 979-693-8224 or hammerandsaw@gmail.com.
rsa
AG
+1 for Grand Champ. Local, fast, and thorough. If they find an issue that needs to be addressed they will confer with you first to explain the issue and what your options are.
sornman
In the process of doing the same thing right now. I had several good recommendations, but based on the level of build-out I wanted, I went with Andel Construction and Stellar Roofing Specialties. Here is what I went from to where they are now.

They are a bit further along than that last picture now. They are here finishing up the last bit now then I will be ready for painters and gutters later this week.
JMac03
AG
We had ours replaced when the "not tornado" came through earlier in the year. We went with Stellar and their customer service was fantastic and I thought a really good price. They were patient while we fought with insurance and came out multiple times to meet with the adjusters and us. Sadly insurance covered a whopping $800 and we paid the rest, but they were so good to work with.
iisanaggie
AG
Thanks for the recs! I will start contacting these companies.

Sornman, the back of your house and patio are nearly identical to ours so that is very helpful. I would enjoy seeing the final pictures.
313-7-12thMan
All-Tex Roofing. Matt Browning. matt at alltexroof dot com.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Crest Roofing has an excellent reputation and has been around for decades.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.