Helping Businesses ReOpen with Air & Surface Purification Products / Services

2,747 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

- Every month now 2020 seems to be getting a bit crazier..

Interesting Thing, EcoZapp has been carrying, selling and installing Indoor Air Purification products for ~4 years now. We've made an effort to bring content about a selected few newer products/ services in HVAC to this forum.

... Not gonna lie, Selling ~$700 to $1,500 Air Purifiers to homeowners is often tough despite all the benefits you can tell a person and despite all the years of 24/7 use... but we're here trying

However, now that 2020 has been here for awhile now...
- Cleaner Air = Healthier / More Efficient Air in the Short AND LongRun.

Due to Covid and the need to help Businesses ReOpen & Remain Open'; EcoZapp is offering Businesses, Homeowners + TexAgs Users the very latest & Best in Indoor Air Purification, Long Lasting Disinfectants & 6 Hour Hand Sanitizers in Bulk.

We have a couple manufactures with Indoor Air Purification products to fit basically any HVAC system from your home to Retirement Homes to Reed Arena to Jerry World. (Referrals welcome, appreciated and we're looking for 1099 Sales Reps Country wide if you need a job and/or like a side job )

( Someone give this Aggie Owned Company a Referral to A&M or Jerry World to bring them Cleaner Indoor Air, Surfaces & 6 Hour Hand Purification)

Here's a Couple of video's

Thanks & Gig'em
EcoZapp
www.EcoZappHVAC.com

For Orders or Questions e-mail support@ecozapphvac.com

P.S. If Anyone is looking for Repairs or Replacement of any Residential HVAC Systems; Give our office in College Station a call at 833.924.6100
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
In Case anyone missed Fox News this morning ....

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
  • Overall, I wonder if parents would prefer if local schools implemented some of the latest, and cost effective, Indoor Air Purifiers into the budgets buildings.
  • EcoZapp would sure love referrals to the Local School Boards to present just how cost effectivly we can supply an ample supply of air & surface purifiers ..

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
P.S.S.

• We are looking for 1099 Sales Reps to also Help Businesses ReOpen and Remain Open with Air, Surface, and Hand Purifiers. AnyTown, USA Place your office anywhere or in an RV if you want.. one could Travel the SEC Circuit during corona and sell air purifiers..
Broncos
I've never used your services and I won't be giving you an opportunity to earn my business due to how you carry and promote yourself here. Is that how referrals work?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Broncos said:

I've never used your services and I won't be giving you an opportunity to earn my business due to how you carry and promote yourself here. Is that how referrals work?
- To be Honest, Some people are just offended about low budget marketing on a Forum site.. IRL most might view it as a very annoying TV ad, but you... choose.. to .. click on the topic...

Click here to see what the fuss is maybe about i guess... https://ecozapphvac.com/indoor-air-quality

Always stop & pause about why one might get offended / get angry on social media.. 99.9% of the time, it isn't worth it.

• The REME Halo Whole Home Indoor Air Purifier does Kill 99.9% of Sneeze Germs within 3 Feet.. if anyone was curious..
Broncos
EcoZapp.BCS.Air.Roofing said:

Broncos said:

- To be Honest, Some people are just offended about low budget marketing on a Forum site.. IRL most might view it as a very annoying TV ad, but you... choose.. to .. click on the topic...

To be honest, I don't care if you advertise. In fact, more power to you. I'm all about businesses trying innovative ways to promote themself.

The problem is the quote above. You blame everyone else. You're right, I chose to click on your stupid post. Why? It's typically entertaining to see you argue with half of the posters here. You edit all of your posts so nobody knows what you're saying half of the time. I'm convinced your drunk 99% of the time you post here.

I click your posts fully knowing that I will never use your services. As for referrals, after your reply I'd go as far as saying if anyone asks about AC work I'll tell them to avoid you.

Keep begging for referrals and attempting to argue with people. I'll just avoid your posts from now on and find my comedic relief elsewhere.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Broncos said:

Broncos said:

To be honest, I don't care if you advertise. In fact, more power to you. I'm all about businesses trying innovative ways to promote themself.

You're right, I chose to click on your stupid post. Why? It's typically entertaining

-If I was a comedian and told a funny joke, would you still be this angry? and not refer ppl.

I thought ppl came here to be semi- entertained / talk about air conditioning related things..
legalbird
Somebody should tell Skip Bedell it is not new technology. I watched his video. Also, he should say how much it usually costs to install and maintain.

It just looks different from the rectangular system that HVAC folks been selling since 2012.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
legalbird said:

I watched his video. Also, he should say how much it usually costs to install and maintain.

It just looks different from the rectangular system that HVAC folks been selling since 2012.
- great Suggestion!

The Original Reme Halo ( cell lasts for 2 years ) which we have private labeled to save some $$; is currently ONLY $545 + Install Fee of ~$125 ( Free if someone is buying a new A/C System)

The Newer Reme Halo LED which came out fairly recently, lasts about ~7 Year ( Everyone Loves Warranties & there is a 7 year Warranty) and is currently ONLY $735 + Install Fee

- Supply Chain Issues in HVAC is causing price fluctuations for those reading in the future **

( Homeowners or business owners can buy a bunch from us and have your favorite HVAC guy of choice install as well ) - Everyone has an HVAC guy they already know. And as with ANY A/C Install under 2 years we can assign a 3rd party JB Warranty to most things.

We do have other purifiers in the $600 range for homes / single unit. ~$900 for Commercial systems and then some bundles need around ~$250,000 to worth o f IAQ ASAP.

• ( Referrals for BIG Indoor Air Purifier needs is hopefully what the Aggie Alumni network leads us too; There is not many Local Aggie HVAC companies to install Millions worth of IAQ on some projects on campus.. We would give a pretty good price.. )

- Birdies have told me some HVAC ppl in Florida are charging ~$3k for install & product. Normally most HVAC ppl around Houston might be around $1,200 to $1,600 ( I think we have lowered the price point for competition in B/CS a bit over the years thankfully )

We have kept these prices awfully low for years and have left them as low as we can during 2020
( They are Crazy Backordered on product due to 2020, but we can take Bulk orders for Commercial or School etc and get them fast!! )

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
- Realized There Is a Sponsor Badge Next to the Username... Pretty cool.

I know ppl have been asking about that for like 5+ years now, guess someone clicked a button somewhere

Love Gun

I know ppl have been asking about that for like 5+ years now, guess someone clicked a button somewhere

Still not gonna help your reputation here. It might be a good idea to recoup that money and try advertising somewhere else.

I wish you well, but you got yourself into this one, bud.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Love Gun said:

Still not gonna help your reputation here. It might be a good idea to recoup that money and try advertising somewhere else.

- Idk.. Do you speak for everyone on TexAgs or like 98% of ppl? I'll stick around for the 2%ers and talk about A/C Systems once every day
Love Gun

Love Gun said:

- Idk.. Do you speak for everyone on TexAgs or like 98% of ppl? I'll stick around for the 2%ers and talk about A/C Systems once every day

It's your money. I'm not going to tell you how to spend it. You lose more customers on here everyday, though
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Love Gun said:

It's your money. I'm not going to tell you how to spend it. You lose more customers on here everyday, though
- So I should post MORE or LESS? If I lose more everyday, I feel I should post more to gain more..

I think that how it works
Love Gun

Love Gun said:

- So I should post MORE or LESS? If I lose more everyday, I feel I should post more to gain more..

In theory, that's the way it SHOULD work, but if you can't see that YOU are the problem with your attempt at advertising on here, I don't know what else to tell you.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Love Gun said:

Love Gun said:

In theory, that's the way it SHOULD work, but if you can't see that YOU are the problem with your attempt at advertising on here, I don't know what else to tell you.
-Oh.. Can you mail me an internet / SEO marketing 101 book ? Maybe that would help

Until then, can you check out our website and see what offended you there?

www.EcoZappHVAC.com

https://instagr.am/p/CFZPMfhlYXw
Love Gun
You're not a very smart person. Just calling it as I see it.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Love Gun said:

You're not a very smart person. Just calling it as I see it.
One of us is wasting 100% of our time on here worried about others..

One of us is at our Job Working & Selling Indoor Air Purifiers + Building a Business

- Can you tell me where you work so I can avoid dropping in to insult your poor job performance?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Love Gun
Go sleep it off.
legalbird
Could anyone tell me if this is a good book?

Fanocracy: Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
- Ordered & already on the way via Amazon.

A few ppl should order one today so we can track the shipping speed from Amazon + USPS.

Broncos
Love Gun said:

Go sleep it off.
I guess he slept it off then edited all his responses per usual.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Broncos said:

Love Gun said:

Go sleep it off.
- Just trying to proper grammer to make users happy & former teachers proud
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers

Broncos said:

Love Gun said:

Go sleep it off.
- Just trying to proper grammer to make users happy & former teachers proud
- Just trying to proper grammar to make users happy & former teachers proud

The threads would never end.. without the edit button.
Justified
NM.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Justified said:

NM.

- Well if you do know of a Business, Gym or Restaurant that would like a little bit of Marketing about any extra steps they are taking with these Air Purifiers, let us know. - We'll give them a discount + a Sticker to Place on the Window and Website + Video if they want.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.