Need someone with a truck? I've got one!

2,038 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by histag10
Brennan22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello, If you are in need of a truck for moving, towing, deliveries, or anything else, I would like to work for you! I'm a student looking to make some extra money with a pickup, not rent it out, so if you have a job in mind please reach out at (936)615-4929 and let me know how I can help you!

Brennan
eloc62
Hey Brennan. I like your post. I own a used furniture store here in College Station. I am looking for a new employee to hire for the fall semester to help deliver and pickup furniture for my business. I don't need your truck, as we have our own, plus a trailer. I have hired many students over the years for this job. You just have to be willing to load and unload furniture. I will work around your schedule. I am flexible. If you are interested, let me know.
Brennan22
Hello, that definitely sounds like something I would be interested in. what is a good email or phone number to get in contact with you? if you don't want to put that out, feel free to give me a call at the number above.
scd88
AG
Good job, Brennan. Way to show some initiative.
CEAg78
AG
Brennan,

Can you haul a good size travel trailer?
Somebody has to lose. Might as well be t.u.
Brennan22
I can tow up to 12,500 pound bumper pulls and have a brake controler, but I do not have a fifth wheel hitch. Give me a call at (936)615-4929 if I can be of any help.

-Brennan
eloc62
Brennan01 said:

Hello, that definitely sounds like something I would be interested in. what is a good email or phone number to get in contact with you? if you don't want to put that out, feel free to give me a call at the number above.
Hey Brennan, glad you are interested. I will give you a call tomorrow to set up a time when you can come by the store so we can meet in person.
Brennan22
Thank you!
newsjunkie
Can you contact me and give me a quote on what you would charge to haul some scrap metal and an industrial size sink to the recycling place on 21? My number is 979-five seven five-two one eight 0. Thank you
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Brennan01 said:

Hello, If you are in need of a truck for moving, towing, deliveries, or anything else, I would like to work for you! I'm a student looking to make some extra money with a pickup, not rent it out, so if you have a job in mind please reach out at (936)615-4929 and let me know how I can help you!

Brennan

After so many college kids have opted to go on unemployment benefits ...

Congrats in starting something / choosing to work.

The 1-800 got junk guy got started and just had a truck with a good attitude.

And still does
histag10
AG
EcoZapp.BCS.Air.Roofing said:

Brennan01 said:

Brennan

After so many college kids have opted to go on unemployment benefits ...

Congrats in starting something / choosing to work.

The 1-800 got junk guy got started and just had a truck with a good attitude.

And still does

You have a source for this? Because I havent heard of any doing this with the exception of those working FT and going to school.

Or are you just trying to stir up more crap?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.