CS city council needs an enema

8,490 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by duffelpud
Well, okay then
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cavscout96 said:

810 more days

11/8/2022

unless someone wanted to start a recall.......

AgCPA
AG
The worry about college age kids and younger is misplaced. They are more likely to die of non covid related pneumonia or flu. For younger kids its many times greater to die of these.
saltsman
AgCPA said:

The worry about college age kids and younger is misplaced. They are more likely to die of non covid related pneumonia or flu. For younger kids its many times greater to die of these.
Where are you pulling your data? I've been looking for this info and can't find it.

The only numbers I can find cite Influenza and Pneumonia Deaths in Brazos County overall ranging from 46 to 29 deaths per year (over the last 15 years of data available), Population adjusted, Brazos County should see somewhere around 30 Influenza and Pneumonia deaths in a given year.

If Brazos County follows national trends, Influenza and Pneumonia Deaths in Brazos County in K12 school aged children would be at 0.4/100,000 so that would be roughly 1 school aged child per year in Brazos County due to Influenza and Pneumonia.

woodiewood1
I am surprised that the city police could do anything about a group meeting on private property.
nthomas99
AG
woodiewood1 said:

I am surprised that the city police could do anything about a group meeting on private property.
One would think. But it's 2020, fear reigns, and you must comply, citizen, for the greater good.
duffelpud
AG
History is the story of a never ending struggle between liberty and tyranny.
"What's this button do?"
Post removed:
by user
Omega6464
woodiewood1 said:

When the Mayor calls, the Police respond. He has a vote on their budget and whether they get new hires, raises and equipment. They may not like it, but they ask "How high?" when Mooney says, Jump!"
"He who attempts to govern, ploughs the sea" -Simon Bolivar
duffelpud
AG
Slocum on a mobile said:

duffelpud said:

History is the story of a never ending struggle between liberty and tyranny.
You need to update the "Communist City Council" poster, 'pud....

We need it.

"What's this button do?"
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.