Mobile Welding Service

930 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MiMi
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The weld on the main post on my home elliptical is broken and it is noisy as heck when I use it. It is a rather large and heavy machine so it would be difficult to load it into the truck and drive it someplace but it is pretty easy to roll it to the garage or driveway. Does anyone know of a local mobile welding service that could do this quick repair?

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
histag10
AG
Can you send a picture of the broken weld to me? My husband welds and says he could probably do it for you. Hes off work today anyways.

Tnemerrill@gmail.com
KidDoc
AG
histag10 said:

Can you send a picture of the broken weld to me? My husband welds and says he could probably do it for you. Hes off work today anyways.

Tnemerrill@gmail.com
Thanks! I will be able to send them at lunch when I go home, so in about an hour.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Hammerheadjim
AG
jb weld
Walk softly and carry a big stick! Make sure the big stick makes big boom noises and flashy bright lights.
KidDoc
AG
Histags husband got it all fixed up! Thanks a ton!
MiMi
S
Another successful texags hookup.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.