Antibody test locally?

1,302 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bushytailed
BANA89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
From what I understand the antibody test shows whether you had Covid-19 at some point while the antigen shows whether you have it now.

Anybody know who locally is giving the antibody test?
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
FamousAgg
Gulf coast regional blood center tests for free with your donation. Don't know any other places
KidDoc
AG
I donated locally on Wednesday and got my results back already (negative as expected).
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stupe
S
Brazos Valley Urgent Care does them. You register online but you need to get on their website starting at exactly midnight to get the appointment. Took about 20 minutes and we didn't even get out of the vehicle.

Across from the CS Walmart.
Brat86
AG
Quest Diagnostics...Rock Prairie....register on line make appt, 24-48 hr turn around.
MiMi
S
Quote:

Brazos Valley Urgent Care does them.
They posted on their Facebook page on July 23 that they do not have antibody testing at this time. You may want to call and see if this is still correct.
Stupe
S
Mine was before that so definitely check.

Thanks.
txyaloo
AG
Free or $10 (depending on insurance) through Labcorp's website if you use the Walgreens on Rock Prairie
bushytailed
AG
KorbinDallas said:

Gulf coast regional blood center tests for free with your donation. Don't know any other places

I encourage this. It's a double win (free test and you're doing a good thing by donating blood). I donated in June and my antibody test was negative.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.