Aggieland
Sponsored By

Thoughts on CEO fiber internet?

1,100 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by thann07
labmansid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just found out yesterday that our area will likely have the option of internet through fiber from CEO soon. I was hoping to get some input from anyone in town with experience of their service. What kind of speeds do you get and what do you pay for it, how reliable is it, etc.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
BMo
Sid, my daughter has it in Duck Haven and likes it. Can't tell you anything about speed though. She says it's quick and it has handled 4 persons devices/computers.
75AG
AG
We live in Duck Haven, have it, and love it. 200Mb for $100 per month and no caps. Very reliable and rarely have any troubles.
cavscout96
AG
Haven;t used it, but there is no way humanly possible that it CAN'T be better than Suddenlink.
labmansid
Thanks guys, good to know. Well, Suddenstink isn't even an option for us, so no worries there!
mgreen
All the new subdivisions like Midtown and Southern Pointe use CEO and have fiberoptic cables.
MsDoubleD81
AG
I have CEO. Streaming with YouTube TV. No issues so far.
WheelinAg
AG
cavscout96 said:

Haven;t used it, but there is no way humanly possible that it CAN'T be better than Suddenlink.
Ha, deal with Frontier Internet! 5-6 down and 0.7 up!
thann07
AG
We have CEO in Mission Ranch. No issues so far, except that it took longer than I would've liked to get them out for the initial install.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.