Local Webpage Designers Recs?

1,327 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SPI-FlatsCatter 84
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I need a real simple one page for an existing domain hosted by GoDaddy

Maybe 2-3 imbedded hyperlinks

What should that run me $$ ??
~$1,000 to $3,000 Depends on how functional / how SEO worthy you want it.

But you can also, just use a GoDaddy Template and basically Copy + Paste what you need. Freelancers can built a site in an hour or so.

Website / marketing companies usually stay away from small/ simple sites due to Time + Effort + Not alot of Money involved.
www.ecozapphvac.com
- check out our Air Purifiers for 2020 -

SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Ok thx
AG
Shoot me a DM. I'd be happy to chat about your site.
tfunk02
AG
If you really do mean "real simple", I would suggest trying to do it yourself with Wix or Squarespace. Even if you are not a techie, it's pretty easy to make simple ones these days. You can make and test it before you decide to buy and link it to your domain.

https://www.squarespace.com/

https://www.wix.com/
UmustBKidding
Sounds like writing the specification and the acceptance test would cost more than the page. But also any web developer worth using will want both before quoting a price. Projects like these end without clear spec end up eating up 100x the time planned and budgeted for. It could either be someone's my first web page project or a developers nightmare. Maybe get a quote on Fiver or upwork. If really that simple there will be a bunch of high school students taking web/computer classes with teachers looking for things they can produce.

aggiebeck
We would love to help you and have some small, affordable packages that might be a good fit for you. Https://www.impactgroupmarketing.com
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Contact Cole please.

Orders at Southwestonion dot com

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.