Need a 10'X10' patio extension

3,010 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FracAg10
Post removed:
by user
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I promise you, this is the guy I went with. He is the most responsive of the concrete guys in the area and does good work. I got his name from some others here.

I got my 12x12 done in May.

Manuel Barajas
979-412-0537

ChiefHaus
Bookmarked for future reference...
Prune Tracy
scd88
AG
I don't mind sharing this, either. I got a 12x12 poured, 5" with rebar. He also planted 4 6x6 posts for the patio cover I'm almost done with.

He charged me $2200. Photos below.

Firefighter7
Manual Barajas IB Concrete (979) 412-0537. They poured my foundation, then I hired them to pour a front walkway, back walkway, and a patio extension. Manual was very responsive to texts and calls and his crews were fast and friendly. Just know that their minimum is a full truck load, so 6 yards.
BucketofBalls99
Does Manual do the pebble type driveways as well? Or just regular concrete?
AggiePhil
AG
Tried Manuel. Set up an appointment and he no-showed twice, then went radio silent. Anyone have another recommendation?
scd88
AG
AggiePhil said:

Tried Manuel. Set up an appointment and he no-showed twice, then went radio silent. Anyone have another recommendation?

Yikes, I'm sorry as I was high on him. I got nothing else as I had the same trouble as you.
Tailgate88
AG
scd88 said:

I promise you, this is the guy I went with. He is the most responsive of the concrete guys in the area and does good work. I got his name from some others here.

I got my 12x12 done in May.

Manuel Barajas
979-412-0537

What did that cost if you don't mind me asking?
scd88
AG
Posted above with the pictures. $2200 including the installation of 4 posts into concrete.
FracAg10
AG
Got some names and contacts from a previous thread that didn't pan out. Relaying my experience here.

Got a 374 sq ft patio poured off back porch.

Manual Barajas - No show for bid.
Longoria Contruction - Showed for bid, very high.
Gilbert Lozano - Showed for bid, great price, awarded work. No show/contact for two weeks before I moved on.
Aggieland Contracting - Showed for bid, very nice. Took week to get bid back. Awarded work to Lozano because of price. If I hadn't used S&S I think they would have done a good job.
S&S Concrete - Someone from my wife's work referred them after Lozano didn't show. Got them to come out and bid. Price was more competitive than Aggieland. Awarded them the work. They assigned work to one of their crews and their lead contacted me the next day to get me on the schedule for the following week. They showed up the day they said they would. Thursday was level/forms. Friday rebar and pour. Cleaned up on Monday. They left some trash/scrap in the yard, but overall it was a good experience, especially for the price.
AggiePhil
AG
How much was the work?
FracAg10
AG
$10/ft is what I was expecting. Aggieland was on par with that.
S&S bid $7.65/ft
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.