Apartments and or Housing for Young Professional Families

1,534 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by davido
Jimmy Conway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Exploring the possibility of renting a 1-2 bedroom apartment in BCS. Would prefer not to be in a student heavy complex, and have a budget of $1000-1200 per month. Suggestions?
maddiedou
AG
The arbors at wolf pen creek
maddiedou
Rapier108
Unfortunately, students are everywhere, but the complexes which aren't on the bus routes, and as far from campus as possible, are going to have fewer of them.

Off the top of my head, SoCo at Tower Point, and the three Crescent Pointe complexes tend to be more mixed with everything from students to families, to seniors. People I know that have or do live in those four like them. On the Bryan side of University on Copperfield Drive, there are several other complexes which are probably a mix of people as well.

There are also a few south of Highway 40 on Arrington, but they're higher than what you're wanting to spend. But for the record, those two are Caprock Crossing, and The Ranch at Arrington
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FlyRod
Very nice complex off Turkey Creek Rd. near Easterwood Airport. I'm sorry I can't think of the name right now. It's near the Stella Hotel. Good luck.
Captn_Ag05
AG
100 Park in Century Square requires you to be at least 21 to lease there.
Bunk Moreland
SOCO at Tower Point
iisanaggie
AG
There are a few complexes off of Copperfield Drive near the Physicians Centre that are nice. I know several families that live there. I am sure that there are some students, but when I have visited, they seemed more family/young professional.
davido
AG
Townhouses.

https://www.richmondridge.com/

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.